Stupid question

Rigo

This might sound stupid but as a newbie to vaping, what is an average time to vape a herb until it’s done?

I have an Arizer Argo and loosely pack the glass tube about half of the tube. I set the temp at 197°C.
Not sure what the normal procedure is ,
Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
That varies greatly on several things, mainly, the quality of the herb, the amount of herb, and the vaporiser.

The quality and quantity of the herb is kinda obvious so I won't go into that. You can have a slow session with a vape like the vapman, or a one hit bong like experience with a ball vape head like the phase3 zx, and anything in between... Your argo is at the slower end of the scale.

GetLeft

Stupid? Man you haven't seen any of my questions, obviously :lol:
The Argo is like a second generation Arizer oven device, if I'm not mistaken. The only Arizer unit I've owned has been an og Air. different form factor but similar performance, with the Argo getting the nod on performance due to the upgraded tech. Definitely good not to overfill the stems of Arizer devices. A lightly packed stem will produce several good hits but not much more. Maybe a session of a couple of minutes?

GetLeft,

chillAtGVC

If your question is really how to know when you’re done, you’ll see that the density of the vapour trails off at the end

Top Bottom