Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
However, when I put my finger on the cover carb, and start to heat it up, I feel a lot of heat through the carb, so much that it prevents me from having a proper session...

Have you ever had this?
Any idea why?
And above all, how can you avoid it?

Tbh i rarely use the carb when i'm using my Runt.
The couple times i did use it i also felt that i could get quite hot but the carb also didn't do that much for me.
So now i have the little cork in there almost all the time and i just 'regulate' the vapor (heat/density) with how i use the torch (distance and direction of the flame, torch on/off) if that makes sense?

Edited to add: mine is a walnut version.

Last edited:

caeeema

Tbh i rarely use the carb when i'm using my Runt.
The couple times i did use it i also felt that i could get quite hot but the carb also didn't do that much for me.
So now i have the little cork in there almost all the time and i just 'regulate' the vapor (heat/density) with how i use the torch (distance and direction of the flame, torch on/off) if that makes sense?

Edited to add: mine is a walnut version.
Will try this technique tonight ;-) Thanks for the tip.
In the meantime I send a message to Sticky brick, I'll let you know what's their answer.
16mm steel screens from Ali Ex work well in my experience
I got some from Ali too, but I've noticed that the ones I bought from Ali are more "flexible" than the ones supplied by Sticky. And so are much less reusable

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Will try this technique tonight ;-) Thanks for the tip.
Other things that can make a difference:

-draw speed/strength makes all the difference. If you go slower the risk of combusting is more real but the clouds can be pretty impressive!
Playing with draw speed can be very rewarding. Start slow and ramp up or the other way around! You'll notice the impact!
-torch used: i get good results with single flame torches (dial them up pretty high), you can choose to go fast thru a bowl or just take your time for it and tempstep but if i want the "sportscar experience" i pull out my tripleflame. Some more caution needed but when hit right it'll knock you off your chair!

Are you using the restrictor disc or not btw?

666Honeybadger,
Reactions: coolbreeze

caeeema

Other things that can make a difference:

-draw speed/strength makes all the difference. If you go slower the risk of combusting is more real but the clouds can be pretty impressive!
Playing with draw speed can be very rewarding. Start slow and ramp up or the other way around! You'll notice the impact!
-torch used: i get good results with single flame torches (dial them up pretty high), you can choose to go fast thru a bowl or just take your time for it and tempstep but if i want the "sportscar experience" i pull out my tripleflame. Some more caution needed but when hit right it'll knock you off your chair!

Are you using the restrictor disc or not btw?
I use a simple torch (brand "honest", see Honest Lighter), with a fairly long, thin flame.
I have a 4-flame lighter, but I only use it with my Stunner (I'm afraid it's too strong for the Runt).

No combustion, I think I'm managing the heating correctly.
I tend not to start too hard, then I fire harder and faster until I get that 'hit' in the throat.

No restrictor disc. Do you use it?

We should make a video ;-)

coolbreeze

Here's a steal and a last chance for a classic piece, the OG Hydrobrick for $73 US:
Sticky_Brick_HydroBrick_Vaporizer_Walnut_-_The_Herb_Cafe.jpg

Top Bottom