Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

Smokey McVape

Not knocking the other vapes, the brick isn't as discrete as say the M and not as quick to use but it is well worth the investment.
Bored at work so re-reading this thread and I have to disagree with regard to speed of use.
I can pack and finish a bowl in my Sticky Brick (under 1min) before my M has had a chance to get to temperature.

Cl4ud3

Bored at work so re-reading this thread and I have to disagree with regard to speed of use.
I can pack and finish a bowl in my Sticky Brick (under 1min) before my M has had a chance to get to temperature.
I had to go back and see how long ago I'd posted that, nice necro of a 6 year old comment :lol: but I still stand by what I said.

As much as I enjoy using the Brick vapes and the other similar vapes you can't call them discreet. Also if you can clear a bowl in under a minute in a Brick but your M still hasn't got to temperature in that time I have to wonder what you're using to heat the Vapcap. I can get a hit from a Dynavap in under 20 seconds, maybe you need to invest in a better lighter.

Top Bottom