• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

*Steam Inhaler* Anyone Use One? Maybe With Vaporizing.

stinkmeaner

I am usually not one for gimmicks but a thought came to me in a dream about steam filled vapor. Well it was actually a daydream and I had a post in my head where the poster was talking about moister cooled vapor and I thought to myself; "What could have more moisture than steam?"

I thought a home tinkerer would find it easy to take a common steam inhaler and adapt it to accept a whip from a forced air vaporizer.

Basically drill a hole in the Plastic and insert the whip and turn both machines on and just sit there and inhale. I know it would be wasteful and probably pointless but I can't help wonder how it would feel....maybe relaxing.

Picture a whip leading to the side of this thing.
31q1ZKdIUEL._SS500_.jpg

stinkmeaner,

Egzoset

Banned
What about placing one of these:

mistmakerall.jpg

...inside of of those:

pocketbongblueqn3.jpg

:science:

Of course, the Mist Maker must be completely immersed and i doubt it would need to be powered continuously...

Egzoset,

lwien

Or just vape through a bong filled with very hot water. Works for me. :)

lwien,

stinkmeaner

Hot water will produce some steam but I am talking thick fog-like steam.

@Egzoset..what is that thing in the first picture?

stinkmeaner,

Egzoset

Banned
The thing which looks like a shiny hockey puck with a black handle, a power cable and a hole with some sort of copper disk in it? That's the Mist Maker, and it creates fog litterally: microscopic droplets of cold water so light they float in thin air... Here's another view of that peculiar device below, it comes with a larger hockey puck style support except this one is made of dark plastic instead of stainless steel.

dsc01743.jpg

This is a closer view (i have a hard time finding one that's adequate on ImageShack):

mistmaker1lr.jpg

The Mist Maker (or similar) can be used in may ways, mainly to keep plants and animals moist. Other people like to put them in fountains to produce special effects, at halloween for example...

The support is meant to prevent direct contact between the water container and this device. I think it operates by generating ultra-sonic pulses which are so powerful they break liquid water into droplets (it can burn one's fingers too and i would keep it far away from my ears). Room humidifiers once used them but they tend to disapear, probably because of the risks when improperly handled, i suppose. In our case there should be no children involved, the device is safe when completely immersed under water, at some distance from the bottom surface.

The models shown have only one utility LED but i've seen some with a dozen multi-colour LEDs and these keep changing states between shades for a better visual effect...

Egzoset,

stinkmeaner

OK I have heard of those. It just came to mind that I could get a similar effect vaporizing in a steam bath/room. Sadly I don't own one, maybe I could sneak a vaporizer into a hotel steamroom...if I had an Iolite it might look to some as a inhaler or some kind.

stinkmeaner,
Top Bottom