Stash Jars / Nug Jars

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yep !! it work good ;) not as the roor one with glass on glass lid but for the price those are nice !

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I was using some plastic prescription pill bottles for a bit but felt that they were tainting the aroma of the herbs.

Right now I'm using some small brown glass lab sample jars, can pack 3.5g into one. Still on the lookout for some mini mason jars or the type with the hinged lid. That site you linked has some bargain prices, nice find.

Yeah, the roor stash jars with ground glass lids are classy as hell, but 15 euros + shipping :/

I was looking at the Tight Pac stash containers, but not sure about the plastic anymore. Glass is just so clean.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I know that roor one are realy expensive but someone I know have ordered a full box of roor jar and he tell that he will sell it under 20$ so ....this is not cheap but what it it's realy realy important it that the jar you use must be AIRTIGHT !! this will continue the curing!

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
look at my 420 one :

it is about 4-4.5inch height and 3 -3.5 inch diameter whit some nice budz inside

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
That's a cute label, solid nugs too. Do they have a name?

I'm going to guess ~2 oz?

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
haha ;) yeah the nug are pretty nice and there is a lil less than 1 onze ,I can't tell the exact strain, I'm not growing it but by the taste I can say this is M39 probably grow in one budz ....it is a litle skunky taste ,nice big frosty buds but realy ''comercial'' not the best I've taste.

Clear_Dome,
Top Bottom