Completed Stache RIO + Stache round bottom banger, spinner cap, ruby pearls - $130 PayPal obo G&S US only

This is a pretty lightly used Stache RIO (teal color). Included is the original glass, original core banger & carb cap, plus a Stache brand smoked "spinner" (?) cap, and a Stache brand white round bottom banger, plus 2 ruby terp pearls (I realized these aren't pictured very well, but I believe they are 3mm? These 2 were never used). Also comes with the original case (I lost the dab tool somehow, but it wasn't anything amazing anyways :ko:). Also included is a black silicon base, and the original teal one - I thought I was buying a different color shell when I picked this up :bang: All pieces fit and function well. The core banger has some very slight "chaz" marks (pictured), that I believe could get out with a little elbow grease (or a big torch). The RIO itself was purchased from puffitup, and the add-ons from VGoodies. It's been pretty lightly used, and always taken care of properly. It works great, but honestly concentrates are just too much for me :uhoh:

$130, or best offer, shipped to continental US - PayPal G&S only.

Reactions: cosimo
Top Bottom