SS or Ti Passthrough Injector Bowl?

twax.master

If it doesn't exist, if you were hellbent on getting one, who would you reach out to in order to get it made custom? I love the style bowl but I always break them.

Hippie

I would explore the possibility of wrapping a glass one in something like the silicone sleeves they use for the Arizer tuff bowls

I should also say ...make sure you have a plan for not dropping the passthough plug as you empty the bowl. I got fed up forgetting and dropping the stopper on the table as I dumped the AVB and gave up on passthough bowls. A tether for the stopper should fix that tho

sickmanfraud

If it doesn't exist, if you were hellbent on getting one, who would you reach out to in order to get it made custom? I love the style bowl but I always break them.

I have lost more than one stopper, so I can sympathize.

Check with @Delta3DStudios , maybe he can make you something on his 3-D printers.

In the interim, glass injector bowls and replacement stoppers at Aliexpress are not too expensive (unless you go through one a day).

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
For sure, shoot me a private message and I could possibly design a 3D printed mold and cast in silicone

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: Hippie
Top Bottom