Splinter v2 + Axial coil around quartz nail w/ SiC

jailbreak365

Hey guys, never posted in this forum before, but I’ll give it a shot. No idea how to upload images, so here’s the link.

What you see in this image is genuinely the hardest hitting device I’ve came up with to date. Also posted on Reddit, but so far it hasn’t been a well received idea for some reason.

Axial coil around a 19mm quartz nail (with flower loaded in a steel basket at the bottom) with a SiC insert at 565F, inside a Splinter v2 on a Wismec RX Gen3 at 265C, using a carb cap attached to a silicone whip to draw from the top of the unit.

Hits way harder and is more efficient (in my opinion) than my B0, Qaroma XL (maybe, the XL series is somewhat comparable, and QXL flavor is unmatched imo), Mighty+, and AVLP, and it’s not even close.

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas on improving the design!

Last edited:

jailbreak365

So is there flower in the splinter too, or is that just providing supplemental heat?
Yes, the stems (seem to be 19mm connection) for the splinter use little steel baskets that attach in the bottom of the quartz banger 19mm connection perfectly. So to use, I double click the fire button to auto heat the flower and keep it at temp, then apply the concentrate in the banger, then put the carb cap whip on and hit both the dab and flower at the same time. The enail is always on too, if that wasn’t clear. The entire setup works impressively well and yields massive clouds, I can post a function video if you’d like.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Yes, the stems (seem to be 19mm connection) for the splinter use little steel baskets that attach in the bottom of the quartz banger 19mm connection perfectly. So to use, I double click the fire button to auto heat the flower and keep it at temp, then apply the concentrate in the banger, then put the carb cap whip on and hit both the dab and flower at the same time. The enail is always on too, if that wasn’t clear. The entire setup works impressively well and yields massive clouds, I can post a function video if you’d like.

\Would love to see a video!!!

jkeyes98

I'll have to give something similar a try with the Cosmic Xtractor I just got! seems like a nice way to double up on herb and concentrates. I've been doing the DTv4+zeal on a bubbler recently for a similar but opposite thing (enail for flower and 510mod for concentrates) and that is quite the rip, I imagine this is a similar level of facemelting!
could/do you use it with a wpa attachment to go to a rig to keep it a bit cooler?

jkeyes98,
Top Bottom