Specific Criteria Vape Need...

allstarrr

Hello all, I came for some validation or advice. The validation was for something I immediately found a red flag for here, which is a Utillian 620. I stumbled onto TVape and called for some info. I was recommended the 620 because of my specific need for a vape that works well using a very small amount of dry weed. I take one hit at a time and do not do "sessions." I was told that all the other battery vapes really need to be packed to work well. I need to be able to cut up one good hit only and have something that will provide good taste and cloud from that. Could I ask for advice here as to what would work best without breaking the bank?

A side question is regarding an old vaporizer that I've used for a long time and whether the material used on it is safe. It's an Herbalaire 2.0 that uses tupperware for some of the parts. Is tupperware safe to use with the heat generated? It's a bit late for me to be knowing this since I've used it for probably 8 years now. Anyway, thanks to anyone in advance for any feedback!

allstarrr,

BleuEyedGuy

Keep hearing good things about the Roffu lite, $140, I'd also suggest one of the logs, Alan at toasty-top had something made of cardboard, pre-owned units show up in the classifieds in the $150 range, I myself went with a TM, a while ago when they weren't as popular & costly, and mostly use it a single hit at a time, with a small amount of flower, cheers!

Vaporware

How many people believe it’s a coincidence that the same company owns TVape and Utillian…? :sherlock:

Personally I’d stretch my budget or save to get something solid that will work well for years and not taste like plastic, silicon, etc.

If you want something cheap that works on demand with small amounts, I’d add Dynavap stuff, a log if you’re okay with a desktop, any artisan on-demand options you might find a deal on in the classifieds…there are some options, but not all are available to buy right now. Some are out of production, have waiting lists, etc.

Even if you stick with lower cost options though, I wouldn’t trust a word TVape says about any vaporizer. Maybe I’d feel differently if a lot of other people recommended Utillian too, but I haven’t seen that happening.

As for Tupperware safety, if hot parts are directly in contact with it you’ll probably see melting and that’s bad for sure. If not…I’d still think it’s not the best idea, maybe look for a metal box or something to rebuild it in, but if you’ve been using it that long without noticing a problem hopefully the plastic isn’t off gassing much…

If you clean it and try heating and inhaling through it without loading anything, if you taste plastic or something else really questionable that’s a good indication that either it needs better cleaning or it is releasing something you may not want to breathe…

Top Bottom