Spam on FC

Vitolo

Vaporist
Here is a thread for those that feel they have been spammed on FC.
I had a post made on my profile this morning.
The post was in response to a positive post made by a member.
The post was written by @Cicy and was no more than a link to her DHGate store.
I have written to her to let her know she was out of line.
I have blocked her , as she is "following" me.
I have reported her to a number of moderators.
If she has spammed another profile, I will ask that you also report this infraction.
NOW....
does anyone else have a tale for the "SPAM" thread?

(below is the now removed offensive post)
known.jpg

Last edited:

lwien

My blood pressure is really low, Vito. Don't get me started.

I've got a lot of suspicions in regards to some things that are going on here in a few of these threads but without more specific proof, I'm gonna stay................mum.

Last edited:

lwien

There are some idiots who, with their very first post here, comes out of the gate with shilling spam. These guys are pathetically obvious.

But then, there are those who play this game pretty well. Even though they register as a blip on my shilldar, I gotta not jump the gun and let the mods do their jobs even though I will, every once in awhile send 'em a PM with a "watch this guy". It's these guys though that really ruffles my feathers because while I can't say anything, I have to just let it go with the obvious outcome being that there are newbies and lurkers here who may take their posts very seriously and make purchasing decisions based on what they say.

Has my shilldar ever malfunctioned? Not that I can recall, but then I have no idea what I had for breakfast two days ago:shrug:.....:uhoh:.

Top Bottom