South Dakota

florduh

Nearly 70% of voters approved IM 26 last November that legalized medical marijuana and called for a three-plant minimum.

The Legislature’s Medical Marijuana Subcommittee voted 6-4 to recommend banning home-grown marijuana. Representative Rhonda Milstead, who serves on the Adult-Use Marijuana Subcommittee, said Colorado doesn’t allow home-grown. “Why are we not listening to the experience?” she asked.

LOL. Maybe we should try spreading "democracy and freedom" to the United States.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Bro… my state blows wang, by time it’s legalized here there’s going to be nothing left but marinol pills backed by pharma. Mark my words I’m calling Noem a bitch on Halloween in her house, said it last year right after Halloween and still have the plan. I don’t know if she will be there she recently got paying her daughters way into a job, and cheating on her husband. That’s just the tip but those were very recently.

edit to the above bill. Hope next ballot ends better ❤️
Edit again. In the taxpayers home we provide for the standing governor

JOHN GALT

South Dakota Supreme Court strikes down recreational marijuana amendment​

Recreational marijuana use will remain illegal in South Dakota after the state's high court ruled against a voter-approved ballot measure that aimed to end cannabis prohibition in the Rushmore State.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker

South Dakota Supreme Court strikes down recreational marijuana amendment​

Recreational marijuana use will remain illegal in South Dakota after the state's high court ruled against a voter-approved ballot measure that aimed to end cannabis prohibition in the Rushmore State.

Their excuse is it had to many things in one hill and us South Dakotans are too dumb to know what we were voting on. Man fuck this state and fuck the b kristi noem. Moving early next year.

florduh

Noem was out there crowing about how FREE South Dakota was last year. Yet when the people of SD democratically decide they want a medical marijuana program, she basically says "know your place, pathetic little peasants." What a fuckin joke.

I hope people remember shit like this the next time our government wants to blow trillions "spreading democracy" to some oil rich third world nation. We don't even have that here.

MinnBobber

/subcommittee-recommends-outlawing-home-grown-medical-marijuana-in-south-dakota/[/URL]

WTF? Homegrown makes so much sense as in 6,000 years, no one has died from cannabis.
Yet, here in MN you can home brew 60 gallons of beer if two adults, or 2100 12 oz bottles.
Alcohol which accounts for 1:7 deaths worldwide.

But a few homegrown cannabis plants need to be banned???
Crazy world we live in

And MN has D minus Med Cann Program and continuing battle to get Adult Legal.
MN Med: not an F as they got one thing correct, cannabis terminology and not Med “Marijuana”……

DillGaff

Spearfish to draw first cannabis dispensary license recipient​

Four applicants vying for the city’s one available cannabis dispensary license will be pooled into a lottery, which will be drawn at Monday’s Spearfish City Council meeting.

Applicants are: “From the Hills LLC,” with two locations; one at 2430 Platinum Dr., Suite 4, and one at 320 26th St., registered to Todd Smith of Sturgis; “Déjà VU SD,” also located at 320 26th St., registered to Char Gamble of Spearfish; and “Northern Hills Cannabis Care LLC,” located at lot 6B-1 in block 1 of Dodds Addition, registered to Scott Munro of Spearfish.

DillGaff,
Reactions: macbill

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Recreational marijuana has been proposed by republicans in SD, with them telling the house republicans to push it through before November ballot.
It’s safe to say these are the same people that have turned down previous bills and watered down our medical into complete shit. They are at it again. 1 oz maximum no home growing prohibited. Just a big cash grab again. Thankfully as promised when they took away the recreational that voters approved of I said I am moving I have a place out of state picked out. I can’t make the laws change but I can move somewhere else where I feel deserves my tax money. It wasn’t just about my herbs, which I love very much, but how can they just tell us what they get to pass after we the people who own this damn state said we want it.

Kristi Noem is running for governor again, I hope people remember that she didn’t care what we voted on, she tried helping the AG cover up a dwi and vehicle homicide *being investigated* she also used her power as governor to force some one from their position to give it to her daughter *being investigated* using state money to take vacation on personal jets *being investigated*

This has nothing do with politics or laws but she was also caught in an affair scandal with another politician which they both denied. I don’t judge people on stuff like this because it’s none of my business. More to bring up how her campaign is going and how hilarious the debates will be to watch when all the investigations are brought up along with this scandal since her base is far right, Christian loving families.

Edit—— here is SB3
I also believe this is push to avoid the people putting in another Citizen Initiative because we will put on everything we actually want from a recreational bill and will the people will pass it again 🔥 f krusty gnome

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
It is a Class 1 Class 2 misdemeanor for any person under the age of twenty-one to possess two ounces of marijuana or less than four ounces of marijuana, including an equivalent weight of marijuana products.

Pretty tough making it so your minors have to carry at least 4 ounces of herb at you at all times :razz:

Seriously though that's all pretty shitty, reminds me a lot of Washington State although with more bullshit. If there's one thing to be learned from up here it's that once you get shitty legalization laws on the books and "win" it's hard to get anything else. Legal since 2012 and still no home growing or adult sized servings :cuss:. It could be alot worse but this reminds me of why I spent a year trying to convince other young first time voters to vote against legalization.

710yota,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
It is a Class 1 Class 2 misdemeanor for any person under the age of twenty-one to possess two ounces of marijuana or less than four ounces of marijuana, including an equivalent weight of marijuana products.

Pretty tough making it so your minors have to carry at least 4 ounces of herb at you at all times :razz:

Seriously though that's all pretty shitty, reminds me a lot of Washington State although with more bullshit. If there's one thing to be learned from up here it's that once you get shitty legalization laws on the books and "win" it's hard to get anything else. Legal since 2012 and still no home growing or adult sized servings :cuss:. It could be alot worse but this reminds me of why I spent a year trying to convince other young first time voters to vote against legalization.
Exactly bro! They are pushing it through because it’s inevitable that November they won’t stop us again, this way they have the control over what’s in the ballot and how it goes. I would proudly vote against. Like Ohio or Iowa wasn’t it? Bad laws and the people band together to vote down something they thought was a a shoe in.

iDRINKBLEACH,

florduh

I get that all politicians are scumbags. I get that our government at all levels is corrupt and gross. But if you vote for this woman after she tore up a referendum approved by the majority of South Dakotans, you are a pathetic cuck. Full stop. She has told you in no uncertain terms that she hates the people she governs.

More citizens voted for medical cannabis than voted for SD's piece of shit Governor.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Preach Amy Poehler GIF by Sisters

I get that all politicians are scumbags. I get that our government at all levels is corrupt and gross. But if you vote for this woman after she tore up a referendum approved by the majority of South Dakotans, you are a pathetic cuck. Full stop. She has told you in no uncertain terms that she hates the people she governs.

More citizens voted for medical cannabis than voted for SD's piece of shit Governor.
I don’t get how some one could to be honest. Unless they are just attracted to her and don’t study what or who they are voting for.

florduh

Well, I gotta hope voters aren't dejected after they overwhelmingly approved legalization last time, only to have their dumbfuck governor say "nahhhh, fuck this democracy bullshit" and tear it up.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I imagine they will get it this year. I believe more people will vote on in out of spite (as in register just for it) Noem said she won’t stand in the way and the bill is written to follow South Dakota rules. Sadly I moved somewhere it’s not legal in any form except medical super low dosage thc. I have a feeling it will be a good many years before I get to indulge legally.

iDRINKBLEACH,
  • Sad
Reactions: Adobewan
Top Bottom