Solo 2 Temperature gos above the temp I pick when temp stepping then back down?

Buttersjay

Ok so say I'm at 395f and I click up to 405f it will say it's at 416f then it will go back down to the temp I clicked to. Is this an issue I should be worried about or does this just happen regularly? Thnx for the help.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
i can’t speak to Solo 2 specifically, but most vapes that have a digital screen will show a temp jump higher to account for when you start to inhale and cool down oven.
Of course I am talking out of my ass a bit, someone like @OF (if he feels like it) can probably explain the why‘s much better than I can.
but It def happens on my Mighty and others that I am blanking on at moment.
Bottom line, welcome to FC and enjoy your Solo!

GoldenBud

I had this issue too, I don't think it's a bug. It just meant to give the user a feeling of boosting up, because the Solo II has a very small heater and tiny airflow comparing to the strong portables (TM/TP80/FW7/TB) kinda "turbo" or so.
so the User Experience get better. you never see this issue with 70W vapes, and i am sure Arizer use a reliable PID internal controller etc', It's not a bug. I am 99% sure.

Other option: It is meant to "preheat" the glass stem before the user inhale, again, small heater, needs to boost

Last edited:

OF

Ok so say I'm at 395f and I click up to 405f it will say it's at 416f then it will go back down to the temp I clicked to. Is this an issue I should be worried about or does this just happen regularly? Thnx for the help.
Never noticed it, but don't doubt you. I has to be an artifact though, we know the teal temperature can't jump 11 degrees in an instant. And even if it could, the load temperature (what really matters) is sure to lag behind.

I suggest you not worry but enjoy this excellent vape.

Regards to all.

OF

Last edited:

Buttersjay

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate the help. You all put my mind at ease I'm not going to worry about it. Because it gos back down to the number I clicked to so I'm guessing I'm good. And if anything happens I still have a warranty and I know Arizer is really good with there service. Thnx again.

Top Bottom