Completed SOLD - AisVape TRIO III - mint condition - EU & WW

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi fellow FCers,

it’s time to further thin out my collection and looking for a new loving home.

Here’s up for grabs an AisVape Trio III. It’s absolutely new and has only been on to do burn offs, charged only once for this. Being very sensitive, I can’t tolerate the faintest silicone smell or taste so this baby has to go without any vaporization usage, it’s literally useless to me. :( Mint condition, pristine ovens. Accessories etc. still in their sealed bags. It’s a tiny lil unit that I would have loved to keep for super discrete and versatile usage – but it’s only wishful thinking. Hoping to find someone that is less senstive to silicone and can make good use of it.

I did not pay the full retail price of $119 so I will pass this on.

Asking for 40 Euro plus shipping

Shipping from the EU to almost any place of the vape world. Would prefer an EU buyer to save resources and have a smaller ecological footprint. Sending only tracked and insured. Please let me know where you’re from and I’ll look for the cheapest tariff.

Please cover PayPal transaction fees if there were any or if you feel comfortable via Friends&Family. Transferwise (bank transfer) might also be an option, but I haven’t done that yet.

Feel free to contact me, if you‘re interested or have any q‘s

Thanks for looking! :)

vapen00b,
Reactions: stark1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom