So I had a bee fly down my pants today and sting my left buttcheek

2 Cycle

Was minding my own business pruning dead wood out of my hydrangea and all of a sudden a bee went buck nutty and zipped down my pants. I screamed as I knew the pain that awaited me. Instinctively, I smacked my butt to squash the invader, but he was in there good and he stung as I punched the area. Pretty intense, was vaked off the evo which eased my mood bit damn man wtf

Squiby

but he was in there good and he stung as I punched the area

Ouch!!! Rub an onion on it....

A cut onion applied to a bee sting will take away the pain.

But I hope your butt feels butter soon.

Squiby,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Was minding my own business pruning dead wood out of my hydrangea
Well it might not have seen so innocent from the bee's perspective. Pruner, or bee-home-wrecker? ;)

2 Cycle said:
and all of a sudden a bee went buck nutty and zipped down my pants.

Oh, please, seriously? I know bees are inhumanly strong for their size, but he really grabbed your zipper and pulled it down? :hmm::shrug:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
No bragging rights unless said bee resembles this one....

mutillidae02.jpg

http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/creatures/misc/wasps/mutillidae.htm

@Melting Pot you were right. Not an ant... it is a wasp!

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
I drank a yellow jacket once.
It was unpleasant.

I was stopped at a stop sign, and slammed back the last sip out a 20oz Mango Iced Tea.
I didn't swallow it, but it did sting the inside of my lower lip.

Thank God I was stopped.

On a more positive note:

That bee thought that you had a SWEET ASS!!!

:D

alittledabwilldoya',

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I remember, back sometime in the 80's, driving a '68 Ford Galaxie with all the windows down. No B pillars so the car was wide open. I see through the windshield a strange black cloud roiling in the left hand lane of this old country road, and then, a gust of wind moved it right in front of my car. I was doing about 60.

What is that black cloud I wonder . . . I hit it . . .

Suddenly, black hail pelting off my windscreen, sounding like a hard rain . . .

Then hundreds of bees are everywhere in my car stinging my face, the back of my neck, all over . . .

I think I'm going to crash as the car is heading off the right side of the road towards a drainage ditch. I force myself to open my eyes for a second wiping the bees off my face. The ditch is huge and will swallow me, and my car, whole. Then out of nowhere a little country church appears and I slide sideways into the parking lot.

I open the door and bail out, swinging my arms, screaming, then I drop and roll around in the dirt flailing about like a madman.

The storm is over. I survived. I get up to get the remaining bees out of my car. I glance at the church window and see many faces with expressions ranging from awe to horror. Their mouths little "O"s and their eyes wide as they watched me . . .

Quickly I make my exit before they come out and attempt an exorcism of this obviously possessed soul.

Last edited:

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I remember, back sometime in the 80's, driving a '68 Ford Galaxie with all the windows down. No B pillars so the car was wide open. I see through the windshield a strange black cloud roiling in the left hand lane of this old country road, and then, a gust of wind moved it right in front of my car. I was doing about 60.

Then hundreds of bees are everywhere in my car stinging my face, the back of my neck, all over . . .

I think I'm going to crash as the car is heading off the right side of the road towards a drainage ditch. I force myself to open my eyes for a second wiping the bees off my face. The ditch is huge and will swallow me, and my car, whole. Then out of nowhere a little country church appears and I slide sideways into the parking lot.

I open the door and bail out, swinging my arms, screaming, then I drop and roll around in the dirt flailing about like a madman.

The storm is over. I survived. I get up to get the remaining bees out of my car. I glance at the church window and see many faces with expressions ranging from awe to horror. Their mouths little "O"s and their eyes wide as they watched me . . .

Quickly I make my exit before they come out and attempt an exorcism of this obviously possessed soul.

This sounds absolutely horrific. I would have died from the shock of all those bees.

2 Cycle

holy smokes that story above is bad. I could not imagine driving along and getting messed with by bees. My bro in law said a bee flew up his shorts while he was driving his truck and he wound up totaling his truck

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.

Damn dude, you win.

Top Bottom