• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Smono 5

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I stumbled upon this model few days ,ago . It seems to be out since Dec 2020 , there a few reviews,including on Amazon. Personally i like the features,except maybe that animated screen,looks cool,but it would only take a toll on the battery,which at least is replaceable 18650 this time. Says it uses 100% convection but i have a little doubt it is the case. The company sells weecke rebrands, although this particular model i could not trace but it is made in China and it says designed in Germany,so maybe this is their first original concept,i can only guess. Here are places you can buy it. https://www.vapospy.de/en/p/smono5 . Price 170 euro.
1610399247734.png1610399615610.png1610399663463.png
Measuring just 50mm x 27,3mm x 81mm, the Smono 3.2 is the most handy of the Smono series. Its compact design allows it to be taken on trips without sacrificing too much storage space. The mouthpiece is made of hygienic glass and the case has a soft touch surface that doesn't show finger marks. Unique for this size is its modern convection heating system. The herb is not heated itself, but the previously heated air flows through the material. This gentle system generates softer steam and uses the material more efficiently. The operation of the SMONO 3.2 is deliberately simple with only 3 buttons. In the detailed instructions, lovingly detailed drawings were inserted in order to explain the function more descriptively.

New version 3.2

• closed convection heating system
  • complete and stepless temperature regulation from 170°C-210°C
  • USB charging in less than 2 hours

GLASS MOUTHPIECE​

The SMONO 3.2 has a high-quality glass mouthpiece with an integrated glass cylinder. Two colored LEDs with in the viewing window indiocate when the optimal steam temperature has been reached. The mouthpiece dan be easily taken apart for cleaning.

OLED DISPLAY​

The OLED display shows all important information at a glance. In addition to the battery display, both the desired and current temperatures are displayed. You can select Fahrenheit or Celsius. Operation is particulary easy, with a start button, as well as a + and a - button. The timer automatically switches off the SMONO 3.2 after 4 minutes to ensure your safety.

WAXES AND OILS​

In addition to herbs, the SMONO 3.2 can also evaporate oils and soft waxes. For this purpose, a glass chamber is included in the delivery, which is particularly simple to clean. This can be filled in advance and then placed in the SMONO 3.2 heating chamber.

DELIVERABLES​

• latest Smono Vape 3.2 with USB cable
  • floral storage box with instructions in German and English
  • tamping tool, cleaning brush, and tweezers
  • quartz glass capsule for oils/waxes
  • mouthpiece seal, including sieve

Attachments

• 1610399665350.png
    1610399665350.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Seems not too bad at all.... I would like to read some feedbacks!

PPN,

Abysmal Vapor

Here is a video unboxing but it aint much of a review.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: PPN

RTbar

This one looks great actually. Is that a drip tip they are using for the mouthpiece?

RTbar,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Seems odd that the screen is on the glass mouth piece rather than closer to the herb. Must be something I'm missing.

endof3d,

Abysmal Vapor

This is more of a secondary filter .The on closer to the erb is ceramic :). I wonder if there is any cooling mechanism in it.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Seems odd that the screen is on the glass mouth piece rather than closer to the herb. Must be something I'm missing.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: endof3d

chillmike

Still no one's tried this...? Still curious of if it's a good performer considering it's high max temp extraction potential and capability... Might have to get one myself eventually to find out, but have been hoping someone would get one and let people know if it can perform well and actually have good, dense, powerful, tasty vapor production... Anyone??

chillmike,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Anyone ever get one of these? Qurious!
I found this in a review, battery door does not sound great but the 10-year warranty is good.

Hi folks,

I quit smoking about 6 months ago and since I still want to consume some herbs once in a while I decided to buy a vape only for that purpose. Following a friends advice I bought a Smono 5. It seems to work good, but as this is my first vape I don't really have something to compare it to.

I like that it heats up really fast (like 25 seconds till max temp) and that you can set temperature per single degree. It has a good airflow, USB-C charging and its easy to clean. Even the battery is replaceble. The chamber seems huge to me, i don't think I'd ever have to fill it completely. Its small and portable. So far it seems to be a great device.

But there a certain things I don't like, e.g. the display. It gets scratched really fast and while its active it shows absolutely useless animations that can't be turned off. Seriously, who thought that was a good idea? Also, there is not a single screw seen on the device. If something breaks inside I fear there is nothing you can do but throw it out and get a new one. Granted, since Smono gives a 10 year warranty on this device one may look over this, but I personally would prefer a device that can be disassembled and maybe repaired by myself.

And then there is this final flaw: The battery compartment. The battery gets inserted from the bottom and is held by a lid with a little plastic lock. The lock is nothing more than 1x0.5mm of plastic which hooks into the casing. It's really small and I possibly would never have noticed it, but after only 3 days of use it simply broke. I didn't drop it or anything, I just put it on a table and it snapped. After a bit of inspection this is no wonder: The whole weight of the battery lies on this little plastic part. I'm pretty sure if you drop the device and it hits the right angle it would definitely snap and render the device unsuable. I could easily look over the first two flawqs, but this one is a no go.

I contacted the shop I bought it at and they agree on taking it back, but now I wonder if something like this would be covered by the warranty if it happened after a year or two (I doubt it, honestly).

Abysmal Vapor

Thanks @LesPlenty, curiosity killed the cat I guess :brow:
Checkout the Zen Convectum and Graveda Medic + , they also seems like intersting devices. I was supposed to get one of the Graveda units,but manufacturer never got back to me.Also pretty unknown convection vapes :).

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,

RAG

Checkout the Zen Convectum and Graveda Medic + , they also seems like intersting devices. I was supposed to get one of the Graveda units,but manufacturer never got back to me.Also pretty unknown convection vapes :).
Check out the reviews on amazon for the Graveda, you were probably better off that they didn't reply. Zen Convectum look interesting but looks like it's built out of cheap plastic. Maybe I wrong? Well reading the reviews on the Zen Concectum I´m running the other way on this one too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom