SmokeSaber V1 Official Pre-Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
*I looked for rules and guidelines, please don't ban me if there is an issue*

Hey everyone. This is something I've been working on for years, designing it and finding just the right parts; tonight I finally finished it. I am going to be selling them at very modest prices. These work very well - you'll never want to use a lighter again. I guarantee you will be amazed at how awesome your herb tastes. I know it still combusts - But just wait, I've got plans once I get my hands on this here propane torch :brow:

Behold:

c3JYn.jpg

KTGnD.jpg

Ld7EL.jpg

xixDn.jpg

Enjoy the true delicious taste of your herb without the contamination of butane lighters. Hover the ceramic heating element over a bowl to vape before you smoke, then light it up. Can be used with any kind of piece, or even for lighting your cigars and incense. The ceramic heating element glows hot all the way to the very tip.
SmokeSaber - The fucking awesome lighter.

Warranty:
Lifetime warranty and free repair service. [Not including parts needed, or shipping]

Price:
$40 each + shipping

$1.50 off if you have your own standard AC power cord [Be green! They're the same cords that plug into computers]

Compare to products priced at $70-$400. Simple things shouldn't cost that much - Show capitalism who is boss.

Coming soon: Timed power switch for safety, temperature adjustment and guage, vaportube, and much more. Extra long cords available. Power cord will detach from base of Saber, for safety, before release. We only have one right now, but we will start making a bunch of them. Parts are on their way and official release will be within 3 weeks!

Worker owned company. We will try to do all recycled packaging and recycled boxes, but if so, don't expect the shipping boxes to look pretty! :smoke: We will soon look for sourcing the most sustainable and overall sound suppliers for our components. We are committed to the environment and will ensure the lowest impact possible.

*Danger. Not a toy. Don't be stupid with it; this runs directly off of the wall [120v AC], heating at 900 degrees after 10 seconds of being plugged in. This is just as dangerous as a soldering iron. Treat this tool with respect and know it can be dangerous, especially if dismantled. Never leave the room with it plugged in. Always unplug after use. Do not take it apart, do not immerse in water, do not use with wet hands. Never touch or grasp the heating element, especially with wet hands; you could be burned or possibly fatally shocked. If the Saber is taken apart and metal contacts are showing on the heating element, push the element back down or send it back immediately, we will always still honor the warranty. Email if you need free repair service; free shipping sometimes available.

VapeSaber Creations Website

VapeSaber Creations,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Sorry to start of sounding like a dick here, but I think it doesn't really speak for your engineering abilities if you had to work on this for years. It's not even an original idea since the Herb Iron has been around for a while now.

Good luck with your lighter though.

edit: did you contact Vtac, the owner of this website, yet? All manufactures need to contact him first before they can start posting on FC.

OhTheAgony,
Nah I didn't have to work on it for years, it just took a lot of trial and error testing out different heating elements till I got the right one, and it has been through many different prototypes before me finally getting around to making this clean lookin version and releasing it. Yeah, maybe I shouldn't mention how long it took. But here it is, what do you guys think? Soon it will have a glass tube that will attach to your GOG bowl, or just press against the sides of the bowl. And just for the record, I thought this up before herb iron even existed, when phedor was ripping people off at $150 each, before I even knew phedor existed. :D

Edit: No, I didn't contact him, like I said I looked for any rules or guidelines, didn't see anything about this.

mod note: The rules page is right at the top, and it also appears when you register.
Manufacturers and Retailers
Please contact vtac at vaporist dot com before posting.

VapeSaber Creations,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey VSC !
Welcome to FC !
What type exactly is you heater ? And how it is different than 7th floor/phedor/herbiron ?
Do you have any pics of the vapor tube ? Will it be glass on glass ?
If it is in 20 $ pricerance it would be awesome .. To have a LSV type vape for 60 $ :)> !

Abysmal Vapor,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
VapeSaber Creations said:
But here it is, what do you guys think?

I think this isn't a vaporizer. It's an exposed heating element, or modified soldering iron if you will, with a warning list that would make SNL's Super Bouncy Ball blush. You couldn't possibly sell this in our litigant world. Design a vaporizer around your heating element and repost. A vaporizer produces vapor and nothing else (maybe the occassional combustion when used incorrectly). This thing is capable of anything from vapor to smoke to burns to death!

stickstones said:
I think this isn't a vaporizer. It's an exposed heating element, or modified soldering iron if you will, with a warning list that would make SNL's Super Bouncy Ball blush. You couldn't possibly sell this in our litigant world.

I haven't laughed so hard in ages.

charliedontsurf,

max

Out to lunch
Well, you can vape with it. The Phedor was probably the first to take a ceramic heating element and try and blow it up into a vape. But it is just an exposed ceramic heater, ala stripping down a soldering iron to expose the element.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom