Smoke eraser anyone? Company dead?

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
I don't know about the smoke eraser but there is smokebuddy? If it's only smell you want to take care of a diy tube with active charcoal takes care of that too

old-fart

I don't know about the smoke eraser but there is smokebuddy? If it's only smell you want to take care of a diy tube with active charcoal takes care of that too
Thanks. I did a fair amount of reading on the topic ( DIY, smoke buddy, and other brands. The way the smoke erase is designed seems to me to most sustainable/longest lasting. I vape outside to start with, but my wife still comment on the smell wen I come in.

old-fart,
Reactions: Octavia

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
In my experience, conduction vapes retain a lot of smell compared to convection. It might just be the vape that she is smelling.
That’s probably it, but she could also be like me and is very sensitive to certain smells, in particular weed and tobacco smells. My spouse generally only notices a smell when I’m using a session vape, when I take the load to coffee brown or when I take a big enough hit that my Sploofy can’t catch all of it. I’ve also noticed the smell lingers on my breath for some minutes afterwards, though it could just be my smoker neighbours who never open their windows.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I’ve also noticed the smell lingers on my breath for some minutes afterwards
I think this is likely the culprit. After a nice sesh where the terps are all up in your chest and you feel that tightness, I imagine the lungs are fairly saturated with plant oils in air suspension. I notice it on my breath so I try not to talk too much when I come inside as I know my wife is sensitive to it.

For myself it can take up to 5-ish minutes for the smell to clear from my lungs. I gotta say though, it feels great still tasting it on your breath.

old-fart

I’ve taken to taking some very deep breaths when outside to try to exhale as much vape smoke as possible, then I go in and wash my hands, face, nostrils, and use a little mouthwash. That helps. Still, I’m think a smoke eraser, even outside, might also help.

Last edited:
old-fart,
Reactions: Octavia
Top Bottom