Smart E-Nail by Perfect Dab Tech

perfectdabtech

Manufacturer
Im liking what I'm seeing.

Side question, how come most nail manufacturers set there units so hot? I hope this is for stress testing and not consumption.
A little bit of both I guess haha. Old crappy coil and nail make for a lot of temperature lose. Getting a 25mm axial coil with bottom heating to test with the nail. Would like to make this the standard coil with our unit.

perfectdabtech,

perfectdabtech

Manufacturer
Will the 'Smart E-Nail' have an offset function similar to the Auber (Temperature Correction Coefficient) so the user can change the display to be closer to the dab surface temp?
Auber example,
https://www.auberins.com/images/Manual/RDK-200_supplementary_v1.5.pdf
Yes I will have customizable nail profiles that will make it easy to dial in your coil to the temperature you want it to be.

At what price point do you anticipate releasing these units?
I’m looking to price these around $300 or less including a axial bottom heating coil and quartz banger

Last edited:

perfectdabtech

Manufacturer
Hey FC it's been a while so I wanted to check in.
My production process has been somewhat delayed due to the supplier of my aluminum enclosures being temporarily shut down. So mainly I have just been refining existing features and adding a couple new ones. Once I settle on an enclosure to use, I will probably start opening up very limited amount of pre-orders with an expected delivery time of 3-5 weeks. I will not be opening up pre-orders until I'm confident I can get a unit in your hands within 45 days of the pre-order. If you're interested in this, please check out our website and sign up for our e-mail list, or feel free to send me a PM here!

perfectdabtech

Manufacturer
Hello FC hope everyone has been well!
Still trying to figure out exactly what enclosure size I need, but have made some progress in other ways of the development. I have switched microprocessors that I was using so this has the opened the door for a lot more functionality. For starters, since Apple has banned Bluetooth vape apps on their store, I am switching to a WiFi based protocol. This way, you can still use it on the go (with no internet connection) by creating an access point, or have it connected to your home WiFi network and the Internet at your discretion. You will be able to control your e-nail on your phone, computer, smart TV, Xbox, anything with a WiFi connection.This upgrade also allows me to smoothly roll out software updates in the future, and always be able to add features on the go.
I'll be posting more information about the stuff I've added in the next few days. Since I will be able to remotely update software, it won't be long until I can start taking limited orders of controllers that will have everything I've shown so far, and then continue to add new features and roll out larger quantities of controllers once I have raised the capital.

perfectdabtech

Manufacturer
What’s up FC hope everyone is doing well and that you and your families are all staying safe during this COVID epidemic.
The virus has caused some delays in my journey toward production. Mainly my delays have been due to inability to source enclosures (most of these aluminum enclosures come from China) but I have found a solution and I have enough enclosures to make 10 units on the way. In the mean time while these enclosures get cut out and ready to house components I have been doing a ton of work adding features and making the device user friendly. I have already added an auto-update functionality so once I have the materials in front of me I can focus on building units and then can continue to add features through future free software updates.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions or critique please feel free to reply here, PM me, or hit me up on Instagram @perfectdabtech

lazylathe

Almost there...
@perfectdabtech

Just saw this thread and headed over to your website to check it out.

One thing that immediately caught my attention was the placement of the touchscreen.
Where you have placed it now would be perfect if you had a dial or button setup similar to 99% of all other enail enclosures.

I would think placing it either on the top part or a different enclosure that has an angled front so it would be easier to use and adjust settings.

Just a thought!

lazylathe,

perfectdabtech

Manufacturer
@perfectdabtech

Just saw this thread and headed over to your website to check it out.

One thing that immediately caught my attention was the placement of the touchscreen.
Where you have placed it now would be perfect if you had a dial or button setup similar to 99% of all other enail enclosures.

I would think placing it either on the top part or a different enclosure that has an angled front so it would be easier to use and adjust settings.

Just a thought!

Thanks for reaching out! So actually I am in the process of talking to a manufacturer about designing a custom enclosure, instead of using pre-made enclosures and getting them cut to my needs. A better angle of the touchscreen is something I am going to talk to them about. I like the idea of it being on the top of the unit but maybe slightly angled.

Top Bottom