Sitting in Capitol City sipping

gangababa

A day without detainment is a success story.
I was brought to a place by circumstances that trace back in time to '32, well before I was born.
My wife was at a convention in the capitol of our state so I sat there rather than here, happily.

As we have said, in a hotel you vape at your risk. We had an opening window. I had my Solo so I sat and imbibed the passing scene below the hotel screen, til 'wife' returned to room and said, "Sadly the scent can be smelled in the hall". However, in any good hotel options are likely there among the parked cars, perhaps a empty rooftop view of the Capitol dome.

Better yet, dilapidated, deserted, destroyed reclaimed industrial land, now a park land of public plants, plaques, paths, and play or stop to sit, watching the wandering stream that once powered the plants of the plutocrats.
A plethora of perfect places for plant puffing pleasure. Now a city park bench backed by the police car parking lot is perhaps problematic, but is was so closely kitty-corner from the hotel.

Fascinatingly, this lovely city parkway was surprisingly underused on two pleasant weekend days. So many empty seats, so unlike home where someone, the homeless certainly, would be sitting.
The Solo and the Ascent were both easily enjoyed around the streets and the parks and the parking places of our fair Capitol City.

Top Bottom