Silicone tubing size mm for POTV Cloud Cube?

ApatheticEuphoria

☣Fuck_Combustion☣
20240529-192626.jpg

So I just got my POTV Cloud Cube and Lobo today...

Couple of things to note, the included green keck clip would not fit properly so I had to heat it and bend it some to get it to work, else risk breaking the glass with the insane amount of pressure it was going to take to put on there. It's no longer pretty but it works.

Other than that the included whip is way too short for any practical use. You're better off using the included glass mouth piece because the whip is so short you'd have to hold the cube anyways.

Unfortunately I have no calipers or way of really measuring the exact diameter of the silicone tubing.

So I was wondering if anyone on here who also has the cube would be kind enough to tell me the correct silicone tubing size I need to order for a roll of the stuff. That way I can cut the new tubing to a more comfortable/practical length, and also have some replacement for when this one gets nasty.

ApatheticEuphoria,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I don't know the size of your tubing, or the size of this either, but out of all the different types I've tried, the Sticky Brick Labs tubing that came with my HydroMaxx is by far the best:
It says you can use iso and pbw to clean but I just chuck it in my ultrasonic cleaner...:tup:

I also highly recommend their whip connectors:
I usually prefer a 90° one...:2c::peace:

Last edited:
Top Bottom