• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gear Shoutout to Errly Bird's Torch Art Lifetime Warranty

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I purchased this torch as my first dab torch from someone over on reddit's r/entexchange subreddit off someone for $25:
7LdaFVf.jpg

(This is just the picture the seller used, which included other things that they were selling as well)

Anyway, about 2-3 weeks after receiving it and some light use, it started having trouble, and eventually became unusable.

It had a "Errly Bird" brand name sticker on it, so I googled it just to see if there was a warranty, and discovered that they have this no-questions-asked warranty:

"Your Torch Art includes a lifetime warranty on the function/performance of the torch. If you would like to send your torch in for repair, please include a note with the information listed below, inside of a small USPS flat rate box, with your torch. Typically we will repair or replace your torch within 3-5 business days and then mail it back to you. You do not need the original packaging, proof of purchase, or receipt, to receive warranty service."

The thing is that me trying to get it to work and still trying to use it had ended up with it not shutting completely off the last time, and I just had to let it burn out, which was long enough to cause the plastic near the top to all warp and melt a bit, to the extent that everything wiggled.

I make that last point to show that, from their perspective, it clearly looked like user-error because the damn thing had melted.

Well, I went ahead and sent the torch to them, with a note, following their directions and honestly explaining what happened.

Well, a couple weeks later (today), this unexpected package showed up in my mailbox:
P6sZlex.jpg

It's one of the current models I listed as a replacement if they couldn't fix mine. It's got the artist's signature, with it's unique unit number and all:
eqBJvTD.jpg

I find that very impressive, and will definitely try to find a reason to buy something from them in the future.
I lifetime no-questions-asked warranty is something I appreciate!

Here's a link to their Torch Art page

I looked around for a thread focused on dab-torch discussion, but didn't see anything. If there was a better place I should have posted this, then just let me know.

Ramahs,

PoopMachine

I have one of their torches that needs to go back too. Its a couple of years old and leaks butane when you try to fill it. Good to know they have a stellar warranty.

PoopMachine,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I have one of their torches that needs to go back too. Its a couple of years old and leaks butane when you try to fill it. Good to know they have a stellar warranty.

I'd never heard of them before this (didn't even know the brand when I bought the thing, used). But yeah, that was my experience. When I sent it off, I expected to never hear from them. But, a couple weeks later, and I received the new torch.

All I can say is, follow the instructions on the warranty page, and see what happens.
I was very close to buying a Big Shot on Amazon for $40, before this showed up.

Ramahs,
Top Bottom