Session Bong: Just hype?

Razhumikin

I've been seeing this bong all over the place, and it looks really nice, but has anyone actually used one?
Is it worth the cost or is it just hyped up because of the aesthetics?

justcametomind

If they quote a line from Forbes it means they paid hard for it and probably the whole thing is just marketing bs. Herb blog and Forbes itself probably still claim Pax is the best vaporizer ever made. No standard joints too.

TheBlackLodge

Grav is just hyped china glass, they're not worth the price either. I sure don't see anything that sets it apart from any headshop bong save for look and the silicone bottom, but the silicone bottom seems like a gimmick to me. If you're happy with it that awesome, but it does not appeal to me.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Meh. It's a simple and common design, and I don't like the 10mm connection.

I have some 10mm tiny pieces...but I'd want 14mm in a piece that size. Plus, it's way overpriced for what it is.

RobbIt

I have one. It’s actually legit. Hits great, looks great, hella easy to clean. Best for flower. It’s straight forward and the glass is thick.
I’ve ordered one but wonder how the Session Goods compares to the Higher Standards bong. HS is 7mm medical Borosilicate glass while SG is 4mm ‘premium’ Borosilicate. Both are about $150 with 420 discounts available.

Top Bottom