• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sequoia with pico 75 setup

subway13029

i just got a sequoia from the classifieds and I’ve had a pico 75 so I ordered the heat sink to make it all fit and it looks so smooth and then the field trip ends there....not that bad but I have no working knowledge of mods beyond the basics of wattage mode. I was told that I am compatible with Arctic Fox but I don’t even know how to download it. Anyways I tried to put in temp mode and got it there and figure out how to set temp, I think, and I just wasn’t getting very satisfying hits at all..very light vapor. This is all with the pico stock and me a virgin box modder and I feel it was all my error. Any ideas to get me started. I’ve tried read up on saionara but not a lot of info. Please help me get big hits..

Jory K

First off, different coil types each have different settings and you haven't stated which style you had installed in it at the time. Also, coils need to be ran in a specific "TC Mode" such as Ti. Ni, or Ss. Once you have it in the correct mode, then you need to set the temperature and wattage. Start low and work your way up till you find the sweet spot.

Jory K,
Top Bottom