• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Which Canadian retailer are you gonna be able to sell at?
We will make a list of all the retailers in due time

I really have no idea how this temperature control works and it all sounds a bit complicated.
Basically we’re measuring the cap’s temp instead of using the click for better control. It can work as easy as turn it on, set the temp and enjoy or you can really fine-tune it to your liking if you play around with the settings. We’ll make sure to have a proper description of every function and how they work later on 🙂

I asked Brenyo a while back,it will work ,but temp control feature wont be working with it .
We’re working on something that might make it possible. It won’t be too accurate but once it’s set up to your liking it should work fine in theory.

Last edited:

Brenyo

Manufacturer
When does pre orders start and will it be the same time as online retailers ?
When the heater and the rest of the accessories are ready and the testing is finished. We don't have an exact date yet, I'll try to keep everyone updated on this process and the pre-orders as soon as I have more info.

How about a metal cap that has adjustable airflow. Make a few standardized sizes to fit with available/common hardware(for example a solo ll stem)
We are looking into other use cases and attachments for the heater, I'll make a note of this as well :tup:

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
When the heater and the rest of the accessories are ready and the testing is finished. We don't have an exact date yet, I'll try to keep everyone updated on this process and the pre-orders as soon as I have more info.
Hats off to the folks at MH who are proceeding very methodically with the development and testing of their new IH before it's released into the hands of customers. It's nearly impossible for any group to foresee all the bumps in the road ahead, but I'm certain they're loosing sleep trying too.

In the end, everyone wants a reliable product and many satisfying experience from the first use on. For me, any release date that includes 2021 is worth waiting for. Okay, I really want it tomorrow like every one else.

FROMTHE6IX

do you have any reviews or youtubers that will review the product before it goes on pre order sale?

FROMTHE6IX,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I'm not posting so much here but I'm following the progress, and it looks like things are going well, somebody said the Wand may be used as an induction temp controlled device, first the Wand isn't as easy to use with a VapCap than a true IH designed for the VapCap and I'm supposing the heat jauge to be inaccurate if used to heat something else than the included bangers.... exactly like the Sense to be unable to work in TC with the Hippie Pipe.
So the Sense will be a much more better unit to heat a VapCap than the Wand... and this last one is better to heat a banger :lol:, every IH has a specific task.
Can't wait to pair my Vong with the Sense... but we have to be patient.

The jar looks amazing and thank you @TommyDee for the CCD screen remover/re-set built in tool , I quasi fucked mine while trying to adjust the bowl size it looks like many peoples are using third part screens.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Happy to help @PPN ;] The wand iSpire is a PID device that senses the load, it appears. It is reported to require a minimum load. They are banking on a fixed load to use conventional ModBox algorithms sensing power curves without physically sensing their load.

I am not certain but I think Mad Heaters Sense utilizes a sensor for temp readback. Not up on which tech is being proposed. Variable loads would make the code impossible. I have seen the curves of the caps and they are erratic at best. The click is a disturbance in the force LOL

510vaporent

This thing is a serious game changer! I was thinking it would be really cool if this similar tech could be tweaked in a way so that where you insert the dynavap is in the same spot as s regular ecig mods 510 would be. That way it could easily be mistaken for an ecig

Clairobics

The temp control is so important for medical patients. I often don't use my dynavap because the ih is inconsistent. And the low temp cap doesn't really help you gauge much better imo. I love my mighty and volcano cause I can control the Temps. I'm curious to see how this will compare. And it would be great to temp step the bowl and avoid the 390+. Also usbc for hiking with battery packs and solar

LesPlenty

Company Rep
the ih is inconsistent
More like user error somehow, I find IH is very consistent...almost boring without all the accidental combusting compared to a 3 flame jet (or even a single if they are loud enough), this new IH will make it even easier to get consistent results at many different heat levels instead of where each cap actually clicks at.:2c:

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Time for an MH update! Complete with shiny photos (renderings) and more cool feature previews. :D

endof3d,
Top Bottom