Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Can vapcaps stay in the IH while using it? (With a bubbler setup for example)
Yes, that's the plan ;)

You can but you would combust all the time, for that scenario use a WoodScents or 2,
The idea behind temperature sensing is that you can't combust, only if you want to 🙂

let's just hope it has a warranty to match the price...10 years like a Pax or lifetime like a WS(as long as Ed is above ground) would be nice :tup:
We plan to offer 1 year and fairly priced repairs after if we can set up a warranty/repair office in the US and EU to avoid expensive shipping costs.

( There is a slight chance that we'll be able to have stock and local shipping in the US depending on the vape mail ban and how these products are affected by it )

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
One good thing about Australia is our consumer laws...at least 12 months warranty or piss off!
:) EU is even better ,although UK are sadly no more part of . 2 years minimum also you have to offer repair service and spare parts. There are also other directives combating planned obsolescence and programmed death.
I am not sure if the manufacturer should comply with the regulations of the country of delivery or that of the origin .

jbm

MFLB decided they cant afford it and changed it to two years affecting all mflbs out there even those sold with lifetime warranties.
This sort of thing has happened with other non-vape companies I’ve dealt with. If this isn’t illegal it should be. In any case it’s a sure guarantee that I’ll never give you another dime in business no matter how bitchin’ your vape is. If I can’t trust you to honor your warranty why should I do business with you? If the warranty is a factor in the purchase shouldn’t you be refunding part of of my money? Again, short sighted bullshit. Don’t offer a lifetime warranty if you think you’re not going to be able to honor it.

Vaporware

This sort of thing has happened with other non-vape companies I’ve dealt with. If this isn’t illegal it should be. In any case it’s a sure guarantee that I’ll never give you another dime in business no matter how bitchin’ your vape is. If I can’t trust you to honor your warranty why should I do business with you? If the warranty is a factor in the purchase shouldn’t you be refunding part of of my money? Again, short sighted bullshit. Don’t offer a lifetime warranty if you think you’re not going to be able to honor it.

I get your position and I mostly agree, but I assume they think they can handle a lifetime warranty when they offer it and then run into problems.

For example, I’ve seen at least one new user here pretty openly “destroy” their MFLB just to get a new one and then try to sell the old one (which still worked but may have needed a new screen or something after the procedure they have you do to it before they send you a new one. I’ve heard of other people breaking perfectly good MFLBs and other things just to get new ones too.

I’ve even had people in stores try to get me to buy a warranty by telling me to just use it until the warranty is almost up then break it to get a new one. :disgust:

I feel like I’ve had this discussion here somewhere before... :sherlock:

Anyway, it bothers me too when people don’t honor their warranties or make them very short, but there is another side to it and I’m at least as mad at the people abusing the system.

On the plus side for some of the small makers on here I think they usually offer very reasonably priced repairs or even just take care of things they feel were their fault outside of the warranty. :)

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Rechecked back in the thread and found no color/style winner candidates announced from the survey for the final production run. Is it still at this time too premature to reveal the final choices?

endof3d,

jbm

nyway, it bothers me too when people don’t honor their warranties or make them very short, but there is another side to it and I’m at least as mad at the people abusing the system.
Yeah, I think that sort of abuse sucks. It’s basically what ruined the LL Bean warranty. But I’m far more understanding of a company that has a realistic warranty to begin with and then honors it. I saw this with fountain pens, where a couple of companies revoked lifetime warranties and shortened them to 3 years. In one case the company had required that a warranty booklet be stamped by an authorized dealer, and still they revoked the warranty.
I’d also be interested in seeing hard data on what percentage of users actually abuse warranties. If you decide you’re going to issue a lifetime warranty, I would think that you may get some warranty abuse, but the vast majority of customers would be straight up about it. If you can’t deal with that, don’t issue a lifetime warranty. Because you look worse when you do and then go back on it.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Yeah, I think that sort of abuse sucks. It’s basically what ruined the LL Bean warranty. But I’m far more understanding of a company that has a realistic warranty to begin with and then honors it. I saw this with fountain pens, where a couple of companies revoked lifetime warranties and shortened them to 3 years. In one case the company had required that a warranty booklet be stamped by an authorized dealer, and still they revoked the warranty.
I’d also be interested in seeing hard data on what percentage of users actually abuse warranties. If you decide you’re going to issue a lifetime warranty, I would think that you may get some warranty abuse, but the vast majority of customers would be straight up about it. If you can’t deal with that, don’t issue a lifetime warranty. Because you look worse when you do and then go back on it.

At least grandfather those that both your product when the lifetime warranty was part of the agreement. This is what Epicvape did with the e-nanos.

Being from the US, I do worry about buying a new concept IH at a ceiling price (at least for me). I would think international shipping for warranty issues is going to be costly and time consuming.

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I would think international shipping for warranty issues is going to be costly and time consuming.
I've heard of like 10 days or less round trip for tinymight repairs to Finland, dhl can work miracles. @Brenyo who is your international shipping service?

Bad Dog,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Rechecked back in the thread and found no color/style winner candidates announced from the survey for the final production run. Is it still at this time too premature to reveal the final choices?
It will only be finalised when the colours are tested irl, we're planning to do one last round, but this time with real photos. Most likely colour options atm: Black, Obsidian, Satin alu, Racing green and maybe a dark blue.

Being from the US, I do worry about buying a new concept IH at a ceiling price (at least for me). I would think international shipping for warranty issues is going to be costly and time consuming.
Most of our potential customer base is in the US, we're working on solutions to have at least the warranty sorted locally within a few days.

I've heard of like 10 days or less round trip for tinymight repairs to Finland, dhl can work miracles. @Brenyo who is your international shipping service?
Royal Mail for now, they offered the best rates and 4-5 days delivery. This might change until the launch depending on the vape mail ban if we can use a shipping warehouse in the US.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
@Brenyo Wasnt there going to be a purple option ?? :D :D
We can only do 4-5 colours max at this time, in small batch runs multiple colours can really drive the price up unfortunately if it's not a ready-made case from stock. We expect to have purple as a limited option later on, but highly unlikely at launch, it wasn't popular enough.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
TempStep.jpg

Introducing a new way to completely personalize your session:

With the Temp Step feature you can fine-tune heating cycles with 5 different temperature settings for total control. The heater will automatically step to the next set temperature as soon as the heating is finished. This feature can be turned on, off or reset with a quick key combination any time.

( If the session is longer, then the last set value is used for the following activations )

Last edited:

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
TempStep.jpg

Introducing a new way to completely personalize your session:

With the Temp Step feature you can fine-tune heating cycles with 5 different temperature settings for total control. The heater will automatically step to the next set temperature as soon as the heating is finished. This feature can be turned on, off or reset with a quick key combination any time.
Love the color!

endof3d

Just gets better and better!

Is that beauty of a DV stem in your photos a MH creation, or is that another developer's that I simply haven't seen before?

endof3d

Good chance your right. What made me think it was real was the rough machining marks left on the bare aluminum section below the heating well surrounding the cap lift area and the 21 Vong/Omni tip. I guess that's why they're there. :doh:

endof3d,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Does this make it possible for someone to create a TED that would work equally well in a temp controlled IH that wouldn't infringe on any existing patents? I think I just felt a disturbance in the Force.

At the very least, you wouldn't need the dynavap cap with the clicking mechanics. In terms of the tip, well if you can build a better mousetrap...

Makes you wonder why they dragged their feet on getting into the IH market with something really adjustable.

@BabyFacedFinster - Yes, temp control can fuck the click :D ...can also aid in real-time draws.
Would it make it possible to get almost complete extraction on the first pull? You set the thing to increase the temp slowly, going through the low 350F's and up to a 390-400F ceiling, building up the vaporization of all those different cannabinoids, and then whammo on the eventual first draw. That tip is a fairly thick heat sink. Then again, would it be much different than maybe a Fury 2 which can maintain a steady set temp in its oven also?

Last edited:
Top Bottom