• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Brenyo

Manufacturer
We'll post a feature update for the IH early next week.

We started working on a few more products a while ago which was not planned originally and we would like to release them with the heater because of the high shipping costs and to make an amazing bundle for the pre-orders 🙂
I must say because of these and some unexpected challenges we're slightly behind schedule atm, but we expect it's going to well worth the wait. These new product prototypes are just being made, so it's likely that we will announce it soon and show some real pictures.

The price is still not set unfortunately, we're still perfecting all the parts and accessories, but I can give a very rough ballpark now of 200-250USD.

Jah75

We'll post a feature update for the IH early next week.

We started working on a few more products a while ago which was not planned originally and we would like to release them with the heater because of the high shipping costs and to make an amazing bundle for the pre-orders 🙂
I must say because of these and some unexpected challenges we're slightly behind schedule atm, but we expect it's going to well worth the wait. These new product prototypes are just being made, so it's likely that we will announce it soon and show some real pictures.

The price is still not set unfortunately, we're still perfecting all the parts and accessories, but I can give a very rough ballpark now of 200-250USD.
Thats honestly less than I thought it would be if it hits all the marks it is aiming for....count me in

Jah75,
Reactions: Brenyo

Vapemat

I expected such a price right away. As for a product that will change this game, I think the price is right 😁

I'm curious what else you will show us 🤓

Let those days go faster because I can't wait for the premiere 😂

Brenyo

Manufacturer
It should be possible, yes. If you can order vapes / TEDs to your country from the EU / US then it's not a problem. 🙂

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Any chance of a a retail distributor in Canada? Even ordering from the US is a major problem with courier's non deliveries for those who don't live in a major city. Great White North (Sneaky Pete), The Herb Cafe, POTV would be good choices for those of us in rural areas. All these folks watch this forum so I'm sure they are well aware of Mad Heaters. All the best on your upcoming release!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
For a price comparison of another temp controlled IH,
US$250 is a bit much :2c:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
For a price comparison of another temp controlled IH,
US$250 is a bit much :2c:
Anything seems expensive from my geographical location, so i am not really an expert on pricing,but...
The Wand is not optimized for Dynavap,and temp read is just not going to happen .While "temp controlled" I even doubt there is a temp sensor in the wand ,more like preset resistance/power values.It started at 250$ plus pricing,but went down after it hit the market.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
It started at 250$ plus pricing,but went down after it hit the market.
That was for a kit that had a stand and a pelican case etc, base price pre-order for basic unit was US$169(with bangers etc) and because it is popular the price has dropped to $136...still pre-order so it may turn out to be a pile of junk
Just saying 200+ for an IH is pretty high unless it is a hand-made low-volume artisan job (where are these manufactured?) a Switch was only $319 a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

That was for a kit that had a stand and a pelican case etc, base price pre-order for basic unit was US$169(with bangers etc) and because it is popular the price has dropped to $136...still pre-order so it may turn out to be a pile of junk
Just saying 200+ for an IH is pretty high unless it is a hand-made low-volume artisan job (where are these manufactured?) a Switch was only $319 a few weeks ago.
You have your point ,but i think this IH is hand assembled in the UK vs The Wand in China where cost of labor,taxes and production cost are way lower,bulk pricing for items like bangers is 1$ . Here is a similar induction heater without replaceable batteries ,made in the EU . https://magheater.jimdofree.com/shop/ 199 euro .Flux Deluxe is 150-200$ without temp control and lcd screen.
Dont get me wrong, i would love to see it at the 200$ range ,too.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Joining the hype train! Looking nice!
Can vapcaps stay in the IH while using it? (With a bubbler setup for example)
You can but you would combust all the time, for that scenario use a WoodScents or 2,
1614137493681.jpg
I own about 10 different Vapcaps so if you spread the price of a good IH over all of them it does not seem expensive. I am looking at dropping $400+ on a glorified vape pen but if it does the job as well as advertised and is long-lasting it will be worth it, same here, buy once cry once... let's just hope it has a warranty to match the price...10 years like a Pax or lifetime like a WS(as long as Ed is above ground) would be nice :tup:

Abysmal Vapor

let's just hope it has a warranty to match the price...10 years like a Pax or lifetime like a WS(as long as Ed is above ground) would be nice :tup:
Haaha that's some really high expectations from a starting company. Pax maybe can afford it .Lifetime warranty sounds nice,but like you are hinted in most cases it means the lifetime of the company/maker or not ,even it is the simplest of technologies wtih very low production cost,MFLB decided they cant afford it and changed it to two years affecting all mflbs out there even those sold with lifetime warranties. Not going to discuss production costs of logvapes ,but there is very little to go wrong in the technology (and if it does you replace the 2$ heater or resolder the wires and it is operational ,also customer base is on the small scale? Where there are circuit boards/chips involved and batteries ,lengthy warranties are rare. Name one E-cig boxmod that has over two years warranty :)).
""Flux Deluxe Standard model w/six (6) month warranty: "" at 185$ without any temp control and Fluxer Flite with PWM is 240$ , all sold out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom