See through THC e liquid.

wrong101

Hi all

English isn't my first language so sorry for any mistakes i make.

Ive been vaping this see through THC liquid for quite some time now, it's been 2-3 months so far since i first tried it, everything was fine at first i was sceptical but my buddy who has been vaping it for a year+ talked me into trying it, today i went out to buy a new bottle, when i got it looked completely different, it was really white it wasn't see through at all unlike the previous ones i bought and it's consistency changed it became more thick, i still tried it and even the flavor changed it used to be flavorless much like water i'd say, but now it has a bitter after taste can't really explain it's not good tho trust me, anyone any idea?

(example of the old one)
unknown.png

Last edited:
wrong101,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Welcome to FC! Not so bad on the English... So as I understand it, when it is clear and white, it is usually distillate and more concentrated with THC, less of a full spectrum experience... I don't know if that really helps much, but I prefer to get more golden honey hues in my concentrates

Shit Snacks,

wrong101

Welcome to FC! Not so bad on the English... So as I understand it, when it is clear and white, it is usually distillate and more concentrated with THC, less of a full spectrum experience... I don't know if that really helps much, but I prefer to get more golden honey hues in my concentrates
I understand why it's clear and white, but as i said before the new one i got is like milk but thicker and has a really weird bitter after taste, just wana know if someone else has seen that before.

cptofnthng

It might be that the solvent used is PG or PEG based and that stuff tastes bad.
Answer (maybe): get better cartridges.

cptofnthng,

WelshBrok

In the U.K. if it’s clear it’s usually synthetic cannabinoids which are horrific. All the liquid and even imported US distillate we see here is a golden honey type colour

WelshBrok,
Top Bottom