Saw a bunch of vapes whilst X-Mas Shopping... Was pleasantly surprised

Lo

Combustion free since '09
So I went to a shop the next town over to grab last minute gifts. They sell a lot of rasta/rock clothing and hookah type stuff. I had heard they expanded when they moved but haven't been in since last year.

Wow I was so surprised to see they had a whole display case full of vapes. They had the SSV, DB, Vapolution, Extreme, Herbalaire, the Iolites. They even had a Magic Flight LB :D :D. Also some box vapes that I don't know too much about.

So I started asking some questions and they didn't know very much about the products yet. They were asking me how the Io and LB since I mentioned I had both. I also found if you answer the are you local question correctly (yes) you get 20% off and prices listed are negotiable!!

At least now when I tell friends about these vapes I can say go to .... and see them in person :D

I feel good that vaping is going to become more well known to peeps soon!!!!

Lo,

Beezleb

Ive only ever bought a few things out of a head shop besides screens and I always haggled.

Beezleb,

lwien

Beezleb said:
Ive only ever bought a few things out of a head shop besides screens and I always haggled.
Hope you didn't haggle on the screens. ;) "No, $0.79 is wayyyy to much. Here's a quarter."

lwien,

Lo

LMAO!!!

I actually never really bought much from those shops before other than small stuff. I had heard pricing was negotiable and I know they always just offered me a deal on things without even asking in the past but I never made big ticket purchases.

I did notice the LB was stickered for 149.99 but he said he'd do locals for 129 and then 20% comes off everything upon checkout. That actually surprised me as it was a pretty small markup for him. I hope someone buys stuff from the shops though so more folks will know about the vapor option :D

Lo,

FEAR420

Should have directed them here lo!! The more they know the better off the community is as a whole! :ko: Im happy to see our little world becoming more & more mainstream. Hopefully one day it will be as "normal" as rolling a doobie or whipping out the pipe. It can only help better the Vape community by opening more eyes and hopefully getting more developers involved & building more quality pieces for us to experiment with. :brow:

FEAR420,

Lo

I actually thought about telling them about the site when they asked what folks thought of the LB and Io... Maybe I'll have to slip them the link!

Lo,
Top Bottom