Salvia

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Lol, you dont get high on salvia.. you have one of the most powerfull hallucinogenic experiences known to man ( if you break through )

To be honest i think the drug should be made illegal.. it is EXTREMELY powerfull and most kids that smoke this have absolutely no clue what to expect.

Survivalism,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Propaganda bullshit.

Fox News at it's best.

?No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.?
P. J. O'Rourke

To be honest i think the drug should be made illegal
Has the War on Drugs taught you ANYTHING? :rolleyes:

SpiralArchitect,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
SpiralArchitect said:
Propaganda bullshit.

Fox News at it's best.

No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.
P. J. O'Rourke

To be honest i think the drug should be made illegal
Has the War on Drugs taught you ANYTHING? :rolleyes:
Im sorry if im missing your point, do you think that salvia should stay legal?

Survivalism,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I think that all natural substance should be legal , only ingnorant people use drugs the wrong way ...
:2c:

Clear_Dome,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
too many discrepancys to count in that vid :disgust:

Salvia aint the best but weed is defiantly cheaper :o what the fuck are they talking about?!?!?! oh lemmie guess the raw salivia leaves..you need the EXTRACTS for it to make you trip..seems like a good april fools joke..they sure got me..i hope :p

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

lwien

Clear_Dome said:
I think that all natural substance should be legal , only ingnorant people use drugs the wrong way ...
:2c:
When you say that only ignorant people use drugs the wrong way, are you implying that all addicts are ignorant?

(revving up engine here...........;))

lwien,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Does a fox news segment on salvia really warrant a thread? :lol:

See what you did, sm5? :D

Maybe we should just have one big thread for posting links about the the war on drugs? There certainly are a lot of them these days, and many interesting ones.

vtac,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I beleive that most drugs should be legal.. but not extremely potent psychedlics. A person that breaks through on salvia expecting to get high could possibly think they have gone insane. If they have an underlying mental illness their is a much higher chance that it will be "unlocked".

Survivalism,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Survivalism said:
I beleive that most drugs should be legal.. but not extremely potent psychedlics. A person that breaks through on salvia expecting to get high could possibly think they have gone insane. If they have an underlying mental illness their is a much higher chance that it will be "unlocked".
Okay. So I can go and spike a vein with some heroin or snort cocaine till my head explodes -- but I can't take a non-lethal drug for the exploration of my own mind and soul?

Think about it. ;)

SpiralArchitect,

stevebeast

I think the only reason its still legal is because they didnt know to ban it. Somebody told the kids about salvia and its all over youtube, I can see weed videos because marijuana is illegal and they generally make marijuana look harmess. I have seen some of the salvia videos with kids loosing it, and this is what i pictured. I just want to reach out and slap them. Fox is on it now I dont see any way it will still be legal when they grow up. Take a look on youtube and think of how the general public is going take that. It does show we need to rethink entirely what we prohibit people from consuming. marijuana is in the same class as heroin and meth but salvia doesnt have the regulation of cigarettes.

stevebeast,

The_Algebraist

Hold on a minute there! I'm planning our garden right now and was thinking that perhaps a few Salvia Divinorum plants might work nicely in our garden as it's not prohibited here. I've never vaped or smoked it before (or consumed it in any other way). Can you guys tell me a little bit about your salvia vaping experience?

:brow:

The_Algebraist,
Top Bottom