Saliva + Vaping

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Topic: Does anyone else get excess saliva while vaping?

Hello all, personally I don't enjoy speaking about myself, and I try to post as least as possible. But I do enjoy conversations and knowing if other humans are going through the same predicaments.

Whenever vaping I seem to get too much saliva built up in my mouth when inhaling. It personally isn't a problem for myself as I have just grown accustom to it and can prevent the liquid from escaping my mouth or tainting the stem/tube/mouthpiece. It does make me feel hesitant towards piece sharing, as I personally wouldn't want someone leaking into my piece.

Truthfully.. I feel like the topic should just suffice, but examples help if you aren't experiencing this.

paytonpenn,

Nosferatu

I get saliva every time I smoke but only sometimes when I vape, maybe try lower temps?

Nosferatu,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I feel like my temps can't be any lower (at least if I want to be medicated), I use the MFLB on 25 percent. If its abv or if I am with other people I might increase it to 40% or use the battery.
I used to drool on occasion but now it just seems more and more consistent saliva build up, if I made it seem like it happened every time I vape, sorry, its not. But it does seem to be AT LEAST ONCE daily. Its pretty much expected when using a water pipe though.

paytonpenn,
sounds like its the MFLB that might be your problem. When I had mine in order to get good hits I would have to take 500(I know exaggeration) mini micro hits in order to get a good banger. Then in turn made me have to hit it for like a minute straight lol. The holding or the breath and running out of breath was always the issue with me, so I really don't know how to help you.

VapeNStone,

redeyes

Salvia is horrible, only dumbasses smoke it!

mod note- Welcome to the forum. Judging by the attitude in your 1st post, we may be saying goodbye shortly.

redeyes,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
sounds like its the MFLB that might be your problem. When I had mine in order to get good hits I would have to take 500(I know exaggeration) mini micro hits in order to get a good banger. Then in turn made me have to hit it for like a minute straight lol. The holding or the breath and running out of breath was always the issue with me, so I really don't know how to help you.
I have been using an Extreme Q for the past few days and still have saliva issues. When I use my MFLB I always get good hits whether its micro hitting, long slow draw, or pyronym's technique. I prefer microhitting but my hits never last more than 12 seconds and I pull for 2 seconds every second interval.
I do most commonly use the MFLB but my problem exist with other vapes as well (the ones in my sig)..

paytonpenn,

Mutt

Are you looking down at the vape?? Are your eyes and nose pointint towards the floor? Looking up might help?

Mutt,
Reactions: darkrom

darkrom

Great Scott!
Mouth gets dry from vapor. Tries to balance it out with saliva. I bet if you take a sip of water between hits you'll notice less saliva.

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
My glands sometimes produce more saliva when I'm having a sesh, but it always happened more with smoking for me.

Titamius,
Top Bottom