RYAH Smart Inhaler (medical)

cliffhanger1

Heard from a medical Vaporizer which release in the end of this year

Four 20 Pharma GmbH from Germany enters into an exclusive cooperation with the American manufacturer of vaporizers, RYAH Medtech, Inc. The two companies plan to jointly launch a vaporizer with the option to dose cannabis flowers in the third quarter of this year. The exclusive cooperation between the two companies will introduce a new type of medication in Europe. Many cannabis patients thus receive security in the dosage and administration of their medicine.

Last edited:

maremaresing

I get that they are going straight for that Medical Money with this design aesthetic and direction but:

Stainless Steel QR Cartridges​

The RYAH Inhaler’s QR cartridges are packed with 500mg of dry herb, packed and sealed by trusted suppliers. Each cartridge is individually labeled with a unique QR code for advanced session tracking and journaling. Sealed shut in 304 grade stainless steel cartridges and packed in child-resistant tubes, RYAH Inhaler cartridges are also designed to prevent illicit product use and ensure safety.

Like we need another device that spreads waste in production and disposal to hold a totally natural and biodegradable plant. The breath control and "dosage counter" stuff is great, and I see the use there. And sure we want to make sure things are standardized for legit medical use whatever, but come on.

I do like the idea of apps tracking how many puffs or whatever you take of a standardized amount. More data is great, especially if this is for medical use and study!

justcametomind

Other than working only with preloaded carts, it seems to me they don’t have the standardized dose concept clear enough.
As you can see from this paper they publish statistics involving in their studies non pharmaceutical, not standardized strains such as Gorilla glue, Skywalker OG, Super Silver Haze and the likes. I think it’s complete bullshit since the strains have probably only the name in common and cannabinoids content varies from batch to batch, other than that, paranoia, anxiety, couchlock and all the symptoms they analyzed are perceptions and not facts.

Top Bottom