Completed Roor Rasta Label Little Sista Beaker Bong with Case/Accessories - $100 shipped

ShadowLink12

Activist
I am the original owner of this authentic Roor Rasta Label Little Sista, originally purchased from Grasscity. In great shape considering I have had it for the better part of a decade. There are some scratches/watermarks/fog/stubborn cleaning spots, but overall in pretty pristine shape. Has been used about 50/50 for combustion and vapor, but is odorless/smells like new. Including a variety of accessories, (throwing in combustion bowls in case you have one of those friends that still doesn't believe in vaping). All connections are 18mm, whole package includes:
  • Roor Rasta Little Sister Beaker Bong
  • Cushioned Carrying Bag
  • Original Roor Downstem
  • Roor Glass Pearl Diffuser Downstem (this is the one you want to use)
  • 2X Roor Glass Bowls (One smaller, one bigger)
  • Custom Blown Rasta Colored Chunky glass bowl
  • Roor Carbon filter (pictured with carbon in it, can include a small bag of activated carbon if interested)
  • Glass ball stopper screens for the bowls and carbon filter
  • Roor Glass Stir Rod
  • 18mm clip
I am asking $100 shipped CONUS for all of this. Feel free to make an offer, but I do think between cost of shipping and condition of the piece that this price is fair. Let me know if you have any questions!

Mfj0FC0.jpg

frsoGt2.jpg

4IFuK7O.jpg

dX1GUih.jpg

In this photo I tried to capture some of the fog/watermarks that show up when the piece is fully dry. You can see a bit of it in the photo above as well if you look down in the beaker section. Glass is clear when wet and these lines/marks don't show, but when it fully dries these watermark looking foggy lines show up. Probably with the right cleaner you can get out of there. I had never noticed as I had the habit of cleaning after use and then keeping some freshwater ready to go in there. Glass is 100% clean and ready to ship, and I feel the asking price is reflective of this issue.
SMTHYtX.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom