Rio Matte & Traditional hash

condition

Hey so 4/20 arriving and I am not decided yet, but where I live can get traditional hash, whatever the name like Moroccan, Jack Herer, Afghan or whatever, but its not bubble and its in a traditional chocolate bar form. So instead of expanding on dry herb vaporizer, I was thinking getting on for hash but I know it is difficult to find a vaporizer that works flawlessly with hash. I have tried the weed sandwich method with some vapes with no so great success.

So I am asking if there is any experience regarding Rio Matte and traditional hash, or any other (dedicated) vaporizer?

condition,

condition

Best results I've had are with the vapman. After that the vapcap does a good job.
Thank you for you suggestions. Is there any thread for Rio Matte or any outside source for more info?

Anyone tried Rio Matte with OG hash?

condition,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Thank you for you suggestions. Is there any thread for Rio Matte or any outside source for more info?

Anyone tried Rio Matte with OG hash?

I think you mean the Stache Rio which they now offer with Matte finish on the body. Here is the thread:

I would ask on that thread for details. The problem I see is the traditional hash you mention is made by pressing and heating kief/dry sift from the plant. This type of hash contains a lot more plant material than chemically extracted concentrates like shatter or waxes. The Rio is basically a torch and a glass banger which is used with those purer forms of concentrates.

I would think that traditional hash would burn and make a mess in a glass banger, but maybe someone with a Rio can offer more clarity.

condition

Thanks I decided not to buy dedicated hash vape. I researched further and butane based vapes seem the best way.

condition,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
this is my favourite way to use hash in the DynaVap
and the bowle is pretty good too
the instructions are there but the link for the pics are not working so here they are, a note though poke a lot more holes than I did. these were both done with bubble hash but have done with traditional style too
another thing you can try is freezing the hash then using a microplane rasp, they make them for woodworking and kitchen use, I have a kitchen one I use for Parmesan cheese and whole nutmeg, chocolate ext... sometimes hash but I've had success and failure with traditional hash. if its dry and crumbly it will never grind on the microplane, it will crumble into chunks and pretty ununiform at that. if the hash is firm but with some give like cold unworked clay there is a very good chance it will grind lovely to less than zig zag thin flakes, simply grind on a business card and brush on top of some weed or cotton and try that.

condition

this is my favourite way to use hash in the DynaVap
and the bowle is pretty good too
the instructions are there but the link for the pics are not working so here they are, a note though poke a lot more holes than I did. these were both done with bubble hash but have done with traditional style too
another thing you can try is freezing the hash then using a microplane rasp, they make them for woodworking and kitchen use, I have a kitchen one I use for Parmesan cheese and whole nutmeg, chocolate ext... sometimes hash but I've had success and failure with traditional hash. if its dry and crumbly it will never grind on the microplane, it will crumble into chunks and pretty ununiform at that. if the hash is firm but with some give like cold unworked clay there is a very good chance it will grind lovely to less than zig zag thin flakes, simply grind on a business card and brush on top of some weed or cotton and try that.
thanks at the moment I have an ounce of jack herer, which is hard but not the hardest.

condition,

Zementos

I'm pressing my traditional hash to make it dabable. Just need a rosin press and small mesh bags <37μ. 50μ might still work, but then you probably will have a hard time keeping your banger clean.
You could also try a hair straightener, but the thing is they are often running hotter than you need and If you press traditional hash too hot it gets very hard to collect(extremly brittle).
I'm paying about the same for Weed/hash so for me its the most economical way to vape sth.
5g(40-50€) weed @~20% Return for 1g rosin vs 2g (15-20€)hash also for 1g rosin.

Zementos,
Top Bottom