Richie Gage Glass: making dreams come true one piece at a time

blankrider

Hey everyone here at FC I am delighted to announce my discovery of an incredibly talented glassblower who is not only unbelievably friendly but also able to fulfill orders in a timely manner and at a fair price. He is currently one of the most unapprecaited artist on IG and right now you have the opportunity to make your dream piece come true. His name is @richiegageglass and I am currently working on trying to get him to join us here at FC.

Richie is such a skilled artist and nice guy I feel as though it is my duty to bring him to everyone's attention. Similar to how I stumbled across @distilledglass on IG and made a forum on here for him. It may come as a surprise to some of you because of how involved I am in the Chinese glass scene but I do like to buy glass from up and coming American artist when I can afford it. For those of you dreaming of a design not likely to be mass produced by china any time soon my number one suggestion would be Richie Gage.

He is an extremely capable blower and if you are able to clearly describe what you are dreaming of Richie can probably make it for less any of the big name guys. Here are some examples of his work
pj1yNGI.jpg

O4b6a58.jpg

tv7ku5G.jpg

cIf9Vvq.jpg

VR45xOw.jpg

And here is the piece he made for me. It is a tripe uptake half fab klein and I LOVE it more than I could possibly express on here. It is my goal to keep this piece in my collection for the rest of my life. It is one of my most prized possessions.
vdZGEre.jpg

When I contacted Richie with my idea he said "no problem". I made a 25% down payment but I think he normally does 50%. I was a little worried about if I didn't like it but Richie did not let me down at all and the second he sent me pictures and water test video I paid the remainder. He shipped out quickly and I got my piece safely even though it was clear the postal people were super rough with it. He packaged decently and it was clearly marked fragile on all sides.

I am too lazy to dig up the exact dates but I contacted Richie around 4/10 maybe later and talked things out. I paid him a couple days later and he said he had an order to fill and would be done in a few weeks. He posted pictures and video of completed piece on 4/20 and it was in may hands a few days later. I have been straight up oil faced ever since. Not sure if anyone noticed my recent lack of presence on FC but you have Richie to thank for that lol.

Seriously check him out. Follow him on instagram. Like his pictures. Order a piece. He will not disappoint

Last edited:
Hey everyone here at FC I am delighted to announce my discovery of an incredibly talented glassblower who is not only unbelievably friendly but also able to fulfill orders in a timely manner and at a fair price. He is currently one of the most unapprecaited artist on IG and right now you have the opportunity to make your dream piece come true. His name is @richiegageglass and I am currently working on trying to get him to join us here at FC.

Richie is such a skilled artist and nice guy I feel as though it is my duty to bring him to everyone's attention. Similar to how I stumbled across @distilledglass on IG and made a forum on here for him. It may come as a surprise to some of you because of how involved I am in the Chinese glass scene but I do like to buy glass from up and coming American artist when I can afford it. For those of you dreaming of a design not likely to be mass produced by china any time soon my number one suggestion would be Richie Gage.

He is an extremely capable blower and if you are able to clearly describe what you are dreaming of Richie can probably make it for less any of the big name guys. Here are some examples of his work
pj1yNGI.jpg

O4b6a58.jpg

tv7ku5G.jpg

cIf9Vvq.jpg

VR45xOw.jpg

And here is the piece he made for me. It is a tripe uptake half fab klein and I LOVE it more than I could possibly express on here. It is my goal to keep this piece in my collection for the rest of my life. It is one of my most prized possessions.
vdZGEre.jpg

When I contacted Richie with my idea he said "no problem". I made a 25% down payment but I think he normally does 50%. I was a little worried about if I didn't like it but Richie did not let me down at all and the second he sent me pictures and water test video I paid the remainder. He shipped out quickly and I got my piece safely even though it was clear the postal people were super rough with it. He packaged decently and it was clearly marked fragile on all sides.

I am too lazy to dig up the exact dates but I contacted Richie around 4/10 maybe later and talked things out. I paid him a couple days later and he said he had an order to fill and would be done in a few weeks. He posted pictures and video of completed piece on 4/20 and it was in may hands a few days later. I have been straight up oil faced ever since. Not sure if anyone noticed my recent lack of presence on FC but you have Richie to thank for that lol.

Seriously check him out. Follow him on instagram. Like his pictures. Order a piece. He will not disappoint
THAT IS FUCKING SICK!!!!! HOW MUCH BRO???

Monsoon

You always find the good shit @blankrider! His work is really impressive, I love the designs and some of them remind me of Doughboy Glass in their style. I'm going to keep a close eye on him and try to figure out what I want soon since I don't want to miss out.

IG Link for the lazy types: https://instagram.com/richiegageglass/

He has an extensive collection of past pieces posted, lots of innovative and crazy designs that show off his skill. This Triple Vortex Exo-Klein is just nuts.

@BoogerMan This guy does custom donut kleins if you're interested :clap:

pj1yNGI.jpg

O4b6a58.jpg

tv7ku5G.jpg

cIf9Vvq.jpg

VR45xOw.jpg

vdZGEre.jpg

VidPLEASE!!!!!

blankrider

SOLD!!!!! I want one @blankrider. I need your permission for one of those. It doesn't have to be exactly the same, maybe i can go with a different perc. I want everything else though lol!!! That fucker works!!!
I don't blame you. It is such a sick design I already told him that it should be like one of his flagship models. You have my blessing @Cannabis Connoisseur to ask for as close a copy as you would like. I am very interested to see how yours turns out. I have already begun dreaming of getting a worked one but I need to own this one for a while first.

Can't be grabbing a clear just to turn around and get a worked one a month later like @Deadshort480 and his hourglasses :bowdown:

Monsoon

Hey @blankrider, I was hoping you could elaborate on the effects that some of the design elements have on your piece. What effect does the number of arms have on the airflow as well as the holes in the fab section? How is the airflow like, is there a lot of chug? How would you say it compares to the D-Cycler?

Just saw this on his IG, he's working on a double perc/intake piece. Never seen someone try that before, kinda surprised actually.

884RN0k.png

Top Bottom