Replacement for Fury 2

kilo

(posted on the Healthy Rips forum, and now posting here as suggested)

My wife is on her second Fury 2 and, while it's perfect for her in many ways, both her old Fury 2 and this one have loosened up to the point where the chamber won't lock onto the body.

So she's looking for a new vape. What's out there that compares to the Fury 2 in size, convenience, and vape quality? Another model from Healthy Rips? Maybe a different vape brand? She's not a cloud chaser, and not a heavy hitter; she just likes to sip moderately throughout the day.

These would be the features she's looking for:

1. small size
2. some convection (but it doesn't need to be pure convection)
3. decent battery life (use during the day, charge overnight)
4. simple to use and easy to maintain

badbee

There are a ton of options. The "POTV One" is nearly identical to the Fury 2 and many people like it. You could try an Arizer Solo 2, it's bigger and much longer with the stem in but has fantastic battery life and durability, a slightly cleaner (more glass) air path, and is easy to clean. The Arizer Air 2 is similar to the Solo but a little smaller, shorter battery life. The Might or Crafty hit harder and are more deluxe, at twice the price. Battery life of the Mighty is good, Crafty not so much. The Tafee Bowle is another pricey option that is known for it's remarkably cool vapor, poor battery life.

The Xmax V3 Pro is getting a lot of attention this year as a hard hitting reasonably priced convection unit, battery life is not great (typical of convection).

hoptimum

I like the Fury2, but I think the Pax2 is more versatile and rugged, especially with the half pack lid

hoptimum,

chary-ka

My wife had the Fury Edge with a airportless Simrell as the mouthpiece. Then I upgraded her to the Fury Rogue and she put her Simrell in that. Then one evening she wanted to try my Solo II. Since then, about 5 months ago, the Rogue has not been turned on. She says she feels like she gets more high from the Solo II and likes cleaning it over the dosing capsules of the Rogue.

sickmanfraud

I didn't notice if it was mentioned, but I am under the impression that the Xmax V3 Pro can use the dosing caps from the Fury and POTV One. The V3Pro has an advantage over the Fury due to the removable battery in the V3 Pro

Two vapes that cost more but have many advantages are the Airvape Legacy Pro (may be able to find a discount code) or the Tinymight.

sickmanfraud,
Top Bottom