Removing barriers in the name of science

el sargantano

Hi my friends
Few months ago a long time poster here and me had a good conversation on the research budget you'll have to invest in paywalls if you wanna get deeper than wikipedia offers. This is a true game changer.
Long story short:
'Following the knowledge path to the very edge a friend of mine gave me the key that opened a new door.
Sometimes I can't download scientific papers due not being subscribed to some editorials nor university press institutions, and my information thirst remanins. Until he pointed me to the sci-hub.
Kind a science wikileaks for bookworms with more than 85 millions papers, it boosted my research during these curfew times. As long the enterprises holding the copyrights suits the web it has to be switched constantly to safe servers and the direction varies often. Here are some links:

Sci-Hub - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org
en.m.wikipedia.org
sci-hub.es.ht

Sci-Hub / sci-hub.st

Latest working Sci Hub link/url is currently available. Search and download full PDFs of reference papers and journal articles for free.
sci-hub.es.ht
sci-hub.es.ht
I highly reccommend you to check them and blow the barrier toll - that click is near than ever.
I think the spreading is capital.'
--
I think this is valuable information and you're knowledge thirsty guys, so do it a try. I can't stop using it.
Let's switch from workshipping athletes, singers & toreros to applause that science people yiiihaaa
@macbill & the mods: please feel free to put this thread where it belongs if it's wrong here and thanks for your work

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Top Bottom