Reload Gen 2 W/ GRINDER-perfect fit

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Whatā€™s the brand? Grinding right into a pot was really nice with my ZAM grinder but I never used the grinder portion much after my BCG landed

Octavia,

Kingo

That was 1.1ā€ and too small for me, this one is 1.5ā€ so a bit more room. Cool thing about this is is makes the Reload even more modular and even allows for both pots to have caps(digger outer would be open/reload top on one)

What i have located has same threading as reload

It lit adds to the reload(if possible) šŸ˜‰

No WAY better same threads, screws to pots

Kingo,

Kingo

Ooh I should dig out my old finishing grinder! I havenā€™t used mine since my MFLBā€™s batteries stopped holding a charge
Ooh I should dig out my old finishing grinder! I havenā€™t used mine since my MFLBā€™s batteries stopped holding a charge
That was 1.1ā€ and too small for me, this one is 1.5ā€ so a bit more room. Cool thing about this is is makes the Reload even more modular and even allows for both pots to have caps(digger outer would be open/reload top on one)

What i have located has same threading as reload

It lit adds to the reload(if possible) šŸ˜‰

No WAY better same threads, screws to pots
Those dont BECOME part of the Reload. The threading isnt the same. Imagine a grinder that ATTACHES to the reload at under the top/digger outer section OR onto the top of the pots. Totally bad arse

Cant post a video. Everyone just go buy the new Stache 1.5ā€ Tiny Grinder. The too has a lid, unscrew and remove magnetic teeth section. The teeth section with the lid off then will screw underneath the digger outer section(by taking the lid off the grinder it exposes male threading that seamlessly screws in. Then, the section with holes for the herb to drop through magnetically attaches to the teeth. You can leave the bottom of the grinder on it, or you can put the section with holes on top of the pots. You guys can thank me later.. šŸ˜† sorry i cant figure out how to post a video, i made one showing it all work. It also allows for both pots to have lids because the grinders lid obviously(same threading) fits the pots. So Reload lid on one, grinder lid on other. AVB section i leave open and i personalyleave the grinder attached all the time and the pots kept separate and both capped. Itā€™s incredible how much modularity there is between the two.

Cant post a video. Everyone just go buy the new Stache 1.5ā€ Tiny Grinder. The too has a lid, unscrew and remove magnetic teeth section. The teeth section with the lid off then will screw underneath the digger outer section(by taking the lid off the grinder it exposes male threading that seamlessly screws in. Then, the section with holes for the herb to drop through magnetically attaches to the teeth. You can leave the bottom of the grinder on it, or you can put the section with holes on top of the pots. You guys can thank me later.. šŸ˜† sorry i cant figure out how to post a video, i made one showing it all work. It also allows for both pots to have lids because the grinders lid obviously(same threading) fits the pots. So Reload lid on one, grinder lid on other. AVB section i leave open and i personalyleave the grinder attached all the time and the pots kept separate and both capped. Itā€™s incredible how much modularity there is between the two.
spelled Stache Tiny Grynder w/ a Y

Its $19.99 on Dynavap

If you own a Reload it will be the best money you ever spent other than the reload/tempest of course

Top Bottom