relaxing on a sunny day

djonkoman

last friday it was nice and sunny, so I found a nice spot in the city by the water and vaped a bowl:
0222is.jpg

trippy to watch the sunny spots dance on the water with halfclosed eyes:
0224c.jpg

one side(opposite to the pic with my VG)
0225n.jpg

and the other side, above the VG
0223vrq.jpg

so, are any of you already enjoying the sunny weather?

djonkoman,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Thanks for sharing your bit of Spring with us djonkoman! Yes, it's a beautiful sunny day here and almost 80 degrees! It wont last, but I'm enjoying it while it does. :D

momofthegoons,

djonkoman

80 degrees sounds really hot but actually I don't know how hot that is :p (I don't know fahrenheit temps, but in celsius 80 degrees would be insanely hot, 100 is the temp water boils at, 80 is about the boiling point of alcohol)

djonkoman,

Nycdeisel

Im just lazing on this sunny afternoon :cool: but Im going to get outside and enjoy it. looks awesome dj!

its 55 F here, still warmer then yesterday, im out!

Nycdeisel,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: 80 F is about 27 C djonkoman. It feels hot after the cold weather we've had. Now, back to the barbeque!

momofthegoons,

djonkoman

ah, so I was right, it is hot
here it has been 20 degrees celsius a few times now but most of the time it's still 10-15, but with nice sunny weather even 10 degrees feels nice and warm

djonkoman,

Egzoset

Banned
What a nice sunny Sundays snapshot sample, you're talking a language i can understand mister DJonKoMan!

:cool:

Egzoset,

djonkoman

well the pics were made last friday actually, not sunday :p
this is also in the city, I live about 10 km(6 miles or so I think) from the city, but trough the week I'm in the city often
this was actually right outside the inner city, 1-2 minutes walking and you're at the supermarket wich is at the beginning of one of the major shoppingstreets
you can actually see the parking garage where the supermarket is in from this spot, don't think it's visible in the pics tough
but you can't walk to it in a straight line because of the water between it, you'll have to take another route, a little back then over a bridge

I've looked at the pics again and indeed, the supermarket is just in between the 2nd and 3rtd pic, maybe a little behind the tree in bloom

djonkoman,

crawdad

floatin
thanks for sharing, love vaping outside. the warm weather has awakened so much, everything is growing and buzzing around.

crawdad,

weedemon

enthusiast
nice dude, I can't wait till i start to see the spring flowers pop up. :)

cool pics and I loved the narration to tell us what is what / what you were thinking at the time.

weedemon,
Top Bottom