Red dragon spice- anyone tried it?

the_germinator

i bought this Red Dragon spice synthetic crap, just to see what the hype is. vaping it didnt do anything (2 pd stems) then tried combusting in old bowl (gag) tried 3 bowls and still nothing. it supposedly is going to be illegal here soon. They should just legalize the real thing. Part of The real health risk, is the people trying to catch a buzz off of some man-made garbage, IMO...anywho... anyone had any luck with any spice type of stuff? i would like to try something that works at least just once, for the hell of it...

the_germinator,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
If you are just trying to emulate the effects of weed, and you can easily access real weed, well then why don't you just buy something you know that works well, like weed? Most of these blends cost just as much as real herb or are just barely cheaper in my experiences so I don't see the point unless you have drug test or something?

aesthyrian,

the_germinator

Well, its just like trying anything else. For the experience. I have never tried any illicit items other than MJ and acid 2 times about 15 years ago. I dont experiment much and wouldnt do the bath salt / coke deal. Just wondering if its a waste of time. Im sure other on here have tried it, so why not ask? :cool:

the_germinator,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I would think it's a waste of $ more than time. I've had friends who blew money on this stuff and they said they never felt much if anything, and with so much of it being counterfeit you really never know if you got the "real" deal or not. Did you enjoy acid? If so there are some great hallucinogenics out there.

aesthyrian,

the_germinator

The acid was an experience. I have read on others such as salvia etc, but not ready for that. Mary Jane and I get along fine =) I gave it a shot...guess I will just leave it at disappointment...that way when its outlawed fully, I wont be thinking I am missing something haha... :lol:

the_germinator,

Gunky

Be careful of that synthetic sh.. uh, stuff. Let someone else be the guinea pig. Half of those things are poorly tested and adulterated (oh dear!).

Gunky,

george

the_germinator said:
The acid was an experience. I have read on others such as salvia etc, but not ready for that. Mary Jane and I get along fine =) I gave it a shot...guess I will just leave it at disappointment...that way when its outlawed fully, I wont be thinking I am missing something haha... :lol:

You're not missing out. I've tried the K2 brand, and that fucked me up. One or two tokes and i was feelin weird. I smoked it, didn't vape.

The high was really uncomfortable the first time, then after that it seemed to be ok. Somewhat like a MJ high, but it's definitely lacking something when compared to MJ.

george,

damienm420

I don't know what it was, but it seems like because the chemicals that get you high are only on the outside of spice really, that even though it may not look brown, it's cashed. I tried spice in my Solo, I had to set it at the highest temp, and it took awhile to hit me, and after a couple his, I didn't feel like I was getting any higher. Not only that, but I wasn't able to see any vapor what so ever the entire time. Plus the high only lasted like 2 hours tops maybe. I came down from being pretty high in like half an hour.

damienm420,
Top Bottom