Reclaim from bag

Egzoset

Banned
Hi everyone,

I'm sure most of the members here don't need to do that but i thought i'd share the results of my experiment anyway.

It started with a visit at Walmart, when i passed near their cosmetics department and i found a SPAresource "On-the-Go Refills" kit containing some virgin spray bottle which looked pretty much like this one:

sloef7.jpg

There even was a funnel in this 5$ kit which was very handy for transvasing, actually.

In february, during my initiation to vaporism, about a dozen grams of weed was vaporized into one of my HerbalAire bags. Lucky me i didn't throw away that bag: i brought it with the rest when i moved to my present location. Well, last night i finally tested my idea about alcohol mist and it works as expected: i sprayed inside the bag starting with the top and the fog accumulated in droplets which washed the bag as gravity brought the liguid down... Once collected in a plate i evaporated most of the alcohol and finished my work with the addition of spent phyto-substrate (vaped tobacco here). This vegetal matter absorbed the concentrated oils and helped me to clean up the plate in the process.

My conclusion is that the amount of reclaim was minuscule but potent, especially after a long period of abstinence. I'd say i got enough for three sessions, maybe four with some discipline! Well, i may not have the discipline but it feels gooooood!

:peace:

Egzoset,

beach bum

That sounds like a good way to do it! We tend to take our used bag and roast a chicken in it...a few veggies down in the bottom...a little butter on the inside surface of the bag...and a roaster chicken. Once cooked, we take the juices that remain and make gravy. A rather potent meal - we have friends over for that one! :brow:

beach bum,

Cleanfiend

glad though that you are enjoying the benefits of reclaim. It's great to realize what can be salvaged from left overs.

Cleanfiend,

hereatlast

Congrats on your recent success Egzo! Take your time with it. And FWIW I was able to understand you very clearly throughout I think. :2c:

hereatlast,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
beach bum said:
That sounds like a good way to do it! We tend to take our used bag and roast a chicken in it...a few veggies down in the bottom...a little butter on the inside surface of the bag...and a roaster chicken. Once cooked, we take the juices that remain and make gravy. A rather potent meal - we have friends over for that one! :brow:

That would be the whole reason I would get a bag blower in the future. That is so friggin win!!!

AGBeer,
Top Bottom