Reason I love my Extreme, go from rip off to ripped

Squeeky

Yesterday I acquired some budz which I had a friend get. I though I would have mids, and I got twice as much as I asked for but SCHWAGG. I mean I could have started a forest with all the seeds. Prior to vaping this would be blunt bud, taking a phillie to hide the taste. I packed a bowl in the vape and I was RIPPED after not smoking for over a week.

THANK YOU FC for recommending my Extreme

Squeeky,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm with you squeeky.

I've got a connection that only gets decent regs, but I love them in my E. They taste minty when vaping and I have really gotten used to them so I can control my level of hi.

stickstones,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
plant those seeds! a lot of schwag is good genetics that just werent grown properly, its not uncommon to grow kind bud from schwag seed ;)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

tokinGLX

and if youre not going to ever be planing them, eat the seeds!
they are very nutritious for your body.

tokinGLX,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
I was told you can't ever make a strain stronger. It will always be as good, or not as good as the donor. I may be mistake. I'm only learning how to really grow now, so my old info may be wrong

DigitalDavinci,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
no there are many variables in growing that can effect potency and quality, youre only thinking of genetics

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Potency is determined by both genetics and growing conditions. Nature n' Nuture :D

You can make shitty weed out of good genes, and you can make good weed out of shitty genes (bag seed). You can't compare the quality of the latter with good genes/good environment however.

SpiralArchitect,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Ah I get it now...makes sense. A combo of both. Just like humans. I'm still researching growing for one. Probaly won't start growing till I get to the west coast. In about 6 months. Pleanty of time to experiment with legal stuff that is simular in growing patterns.

Thanks for the info though. Really nice to talk to people who know what they are talking about. I need to find a good forum, but most of them so far are not the type I'd normally join. Not like this cool f'in site. :brow:

DD

DigitalDavinci,
Top Bottom