• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For Sale Rare TED's For Sale (Prices Firm)

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker

For sale in US only. Shipping costs are NOT included, but I will be reasonable based on weights, insurance, etc. All packages will be insured for their total value

Rare and discontinued Triihouse Lilly - $235 (SOLD)
Included is a custom made two-toned Kingwood stem

MistVape MVT2 in Bocote/Bloodwood - $375 (SOLD)
This was an extremely limited run of less than 50 units made. Nearly impossible to find, this makes an amazing
collectors piece. The MistVape company is no longer in business and this unit has long since been discontinued

US Custom RBT Splinter Z in Purple Heart - $325 (SOLD)
Complete kit with NiB Smoke glass stem and 3Battery Wismec Gen3 With Tubo Firmware (Batteries not included)

UnklMark Original Vapor Lighter in Bubinga/Walnut - $160 (SOLD)
Comes with Smoant Cylon mod with stock firmware. (Batteries not included)

UnderDog Custom One-off Log in African Blackwood - $280
Comes with Original Power Supply, 14mm WPA, 18mm WPA, Cleaning Tube, and Direct Draw glass stem

Complete Impcognito Kit - $325
One of a kind kit! You will not find another setup like this one. Comes complete with Beautiful Cocobolo body,
a 1 of 2 made Limited Snakewood Body, a one-off custom inlayed Tulipwood stem, 1 dosing pod, and Aster RT
preloaded with Arctic Fox Firmware

Lamart Straw Coil Dabber - $45 (SOLD)
Comes with spare coil

VapeCritic G43/Wall-G - $300 (SOLD)
Set up as a Wall-G, all it needs is a power supply (not included). This kit also includes the original Carbon Fiber RDA.
This is a discontinued and collectible unit

Ed's TnT Cocobolo PipeScents - $200
This is the original prototype unit that started the PipeScents line. One of a kind collectible device!

Arizer V-Tower - $40
This unit has a cosmetic crack (shown in pictures) that does not affect performance. Comes with new silicone whip tubing,
glass mouthpiece, bent 18mm joint, original glass bowl, and power supply

LotusVape Lotus - $235 (SOLD)
This is a discontinued collectible item with a virtually brand new burner plate (purchased right before they closed down.)
I am including the original used burner plate as a backup since supplies are no longer available.
Also included is an alan key and extra screw. Kit comes with 14mm WPA

AISVape Trio III - $120
This is a neat little 18350 device with surprisingly good battery life! Comes with extra battery and full kit, including
flower bowl, concentrates bowl, cart connector, case, dab tool, cleaning brush, extra screens, and usb power cord

O'Connell Wood Works OHV in Walnut/Purple Heart - $150
This is a modded version that includes a bubbler mouthpiece and black Sticky Brick Junior flame intake

Sticky Brick Labs OG Brick in Cherry - $140 (SOLD)
The OG, this one is a beast! Made out of Beautiful Cherry Wood, this is in A++ condition (never combusted in it)

Doug's Woodry Nova in Purple Dyed Spalted Hackberry - $120 (SOLD)
This is one of the original units from when the maker first started. Beautifully made, and a wonderful addition to any collection

Sticky Brick Labs Special Edition Junior in Walnut/Maple - $120 (SOLD)
This is one of the 2018 SE models of Juniors, and includes a 14mm WPA, as well as a 14mm whip adapter. Also includes spare
toothpick, cork stoppers, and dab tool

FireflyVapes Firefly 2 Complete Kit (Like New) - $110
This is a "like new" Firefly 2 complete with box, cleaning wipes, docking station, USB cord, extra battery, and concentrate pads

Amber Recycler Glass Rig - $40 (SOLD)
Nothing super special about this one other than its unique look. It's China glass, and has served me well. I just don't use it enough to
warrant keeping it.

So that you know who you are buying from, I am an OCD meticulous user who takes impeccable care of my vapes. All glass (except the recycler and OG Brick glass) has been boiled and sterilized, soaked in alcohol, washed with Dawn dish soap, and air dried. I am a woodworker, so I have cared for and maintained the wood vapes with Walrus Oil cutting board oil (not made from walrus) on a regular basis. All these vapes have been cared for and treasured, and I hate to get rid of them...but we do what we must, when we must. I truly hope these vapes find wonderful homes where they will be loved as much as I have loved them. I am open to combined shipping for multiple items if you are interested in purchasing more than one. Since I know what I have, and what their values are, all prices are firm. PM if interested!

Last edited:
Top Bottom