Rare slyme Healthstone Inner-Cooler Sherlock hand pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meghan

It kind of breaks my heart to put this up for sale (as it was a birthday present), but the recent surgery and death of my cat leaves me in need of extra cash. This pipe was purchased at my LHS for $280 plus tax. I've used it less than ten times. I did a lot of shopping for HS glass prior to making this purchase, and this was literally the only slyme HSG piece that I've seen anywhere.

The photo for this posting doesn't capture the color of the glass terribly well, so I'm including a pic I took the day I bought the pipe, outside in the sun. This is a beautiful piece and hits like crazy. I swear the first hit I took from this pipe blew me away like I'm rarely blown away these days. :)

I'm asking $260 shipped and insured within the CONUS. Payment via Paypal. If you're in the Bay Area and are willing to meet in Sonoma County, you can have it for $250.

k21erp.jpg

oiskee.jpg

1076h5j.jpg

ckuzis

Hey there! I'm very interested in buying this, do you also have the hand torch for it? and would you include it with the price? If so, I'd like to get it as soon as possible. Thanks so much, and awesome find, I never thought I'd see a slime health stone!

Meghan

Hey there! I'm very interested in buying this, do you also have the hand torch for it? and would you include it with the price? If so, I'd like to get it as soon as possible. Thanks so much, and awesome find, I never thought I'd see a slime health stone!

I didn't buy a hand torch with this, unfortunately. I actually just used a triple-flame jet lighter I bought on Amazon for $15. It's sort of my multi-purpose lighter, and unfortunately, it's not included in this package. :)

ckuzis

Understandable. Well I've never used paypal but I'd totally love to buy this from you, how should we go about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom