Random thoughts

Madtater

So I made a very bad decision. I bought a Ninja Creami ice cream maker. I'm going to balloon to 300 lbs. I can make great ice cream with sugar-free instant chocolate pudding: I'm in heaven. I can make sorbet with a can of peaches in fruit juice, or pineapple. It make cool slushy drinks. I made some infused Crystal Light slushy at about 100 mg THC. Bad Bill. Bad. They were at Costco for $180: they are way more everywhere else.
Haha…i almost bought one of those monday….i am glad i didnt apparently.

Madtater,

florduh

the-most-pressing-issue-of-our-time-thank-you-ceo-of-x-dot-v0-fkibnayp3awc1.jpeg

I'm playing Fallout New Vegas for the first time. A game that was developed during the Bush Administration. It's woke as hell. Way more DEI than anything that's come out recently. It's also of a higher quality than most modern games.

Gaming today doesn't suck because of Wokeness. It sucks because video game companies are now all run by Money Men who only care about making the stock price go up. That's why Call of Duty 25 sucks. It's not because of women and black people.

Baldur's Gate 3 (another super Woke game) was an enormous success because they didn't have to worry about shareholders.

People like Elon also blame Boeing's current woes on their refusal to only hire straight white men. But it's the same problem as video games. Boeing used to be run by Engineers. Now it's run by Money Men. Cutting corners, in the short term, make the share price go up.

There's a term for blaming the failures of capitalism on racial minorities. Fascism.

Speaking of the failures of capitalism. It's very funny that the 2nd richest guy on Earth is a publicly angry, sad, and bitter Fox News watcher. That's the prize for winning this game?

ChooChooCharlie

Got random email from a gallery today about a Jason Christian glass yo-yo "drop"

Random Radical Reticello, mandala-like

Jason-Christian-Yo-Yos-Spring-2024.jpg

New design, I chose the one at left. Gallery owner told me it's his newest and still at his studio, he would ship direct to me. Think I'll get a JC moodmat or candy with my order?

short vid of another yo-yo build:

ChooChooCharlie,
Top Bottom