Quick GotVape Shipping Label Question

Entiba

Hey FC,

I'm aware that GotVape ships in "Plain Brown Boxes"

Although, I was wondering about the shipping labels. Do the shipping labels have "GotVape" or any mention of a Vape/Vaporizer written anywhere on them? or are the packages sent from a Parent Company.

Also does the packing slip say the contents of the package are a Vape/Vaporier or is it marked down as Warehouse Goods or something of the sort?

Just wondering how "Discrete" their shipping practices truly are!

Entiba

Entiba,

way2

No mention of GotVape on the plain brown box or shipping label. The return address was gv west or something like that. I had no packing list or product mention of any sort on the outside of the box it was inside. The packing slip did have thier logo on top and had Arizer ExtremeQ Vaporizer listed as the product. UPS did need someone to sign for it on delivery.

way2,
Reactions: Entiba

Entiba

No mention of GotVape on the plain brown box or shipping label. The return address was gv west or something like that. I had no packing list or product mention of any sort on the outside of the box it was inside. UPS did need someone to sign for it on delivery.

Thank you very much, way2!

Does anyone know if this would all be the same for international shipments?

EDIT: I presume it would be the same for international shipments, although I'm wondering if anyone has had the same experience as way2 but with an international shipment.

Entiba,
Top Bottom