QQ: How Do I Store My Dry Herb?

kapows

Hello All

First timer here. I have a QQ (quick question).

I have 4 bags of 3.5g dry herb, in small silver foil packets.

I have a large airtight glass jar.

Do i take the flower out and put them all in the jar?

Even though the strains are different? (I dont need to organise by strain)

Do i need to break apart the flower?

When i grind it, do i break it up a little and place in grinder?

What do you do with the kief?

Thanks All

kapows,
Reactions: arb

Herkua

Hey man! I'd recommend storing your herb in airtight mason jars ideally, Boveda packs help with maintaining appropriate moisture content so you don't get overly dry bud or molds. I think a pack of 10 boveda packs is like $10-15 USD and last quite a long while!

Personally for me, as well as most others I believe keeping your different strains of bud separate is good for a few reasons, sometimes you have a lower quality bud, then maybe some fire bud that you like a lot. It's nice to know how each strain affects you as an individual, some might give you more of a head high, while others you might get mostly physical changes as opposed to a head high. For me I like knowing what each strain does to me, or at least that current batch of that strain that I have.

Mason jars are pretty hard to get right now due to the shortage, but I know Target/Walmart typically sell 12 packs of them for around $1/jar (Wide mouth are awesome!)

kapows

Hey man! I'd recommend storing your herb in airtight mason jars ideally, Boveda packs help with maintaining appropriate moisture content so you don't get overly dry bud or molds. I think a pack of 10 boveda packs is like $10-15 USD and last quite a long while!

Personally for me, as well as most others I believe keeping your different strains of bud separate is good for a few reasons, sometimes you have a lower quality bud, then maybe some fire bud that you like a lot. It's nice to know how each strain affects you as an individual, some might give you more of a head high, while others you might get mostly physical changes as opposed to a head high. For me I like knowing what each strain does to me, or at least that current batch of that strain that I have.

Mason jars are pretty hard to get right now due to the shortage, but I know Target/Walmart typically sell 12 packs of them for around $1/jar (Wide mouth are awesome!)
Thanks! So best to take em out the foil packs, use boveda to keep em regulated. Got it. Will do it now

Im in the uk and i just wanna give an absolute HUGE thanks to @TastyCakeWasTasty

Who hooked me up with my first dry herb vape ever, the tiny might, and the service has been unbelievable. Everything just perfect including the support and comms.

Ive been asking alot of him lately and hes put up with me :)))

Top Bottom