• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Q-Tips

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
We have brand name Q-Tips, store brand, no brand, precision and gun cleaning. But which is the best bang for your buck?

I stick to the regular Q-Tip brand cotton swabs.

Too many store brand/no brand swabs end up leaving fluff in my vapes and bowls. Unless I'm feeling randy, I'll leave the precision tips for the pros. I wouldn't even know where to get the gun cleaning ones. If your not careful, some cotton swabs have a plastic stem instead of the rolled paper.

Vaping can be so complicated

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Im firmly in the legit Q-Tip camp. No knockoff or generic brand comes close in tip quality. Ive tried several wood based swabs, including Glob mops and their like but almost without exception the cotton portion of the swab was by FAR superior on the Q-Tip, while they may not be the biggest heads, they EASILY soaked up AND held much more than anything else I've used. Halos and 30mm Liger are done in 2 full swabs, and the 20mm Liger (with Obsidian) can get away with 1 end of 1 swab most of the time.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I find trough style nails WAY easier to clean than buckets. Especially quartz nails with really tall sidewalls. The generic swabs aren't much cheaper and they are just a bit too small to really clean both sides of my Showerhead at once which is super annoying.

Vote: Q-tips!

invertedisdead,
Reactions: JCharles

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Target brand Qtips. Feels the same as Qtip brand but cheaper. Had glob mobs but didnt like them as it was to thick to get into the halo. Especially on the flowerpot. The dam retainer nut is sharp and all qtips get caught on it.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Target brand Qtips. Feels the same as Qtip brand but cheaper. Had glob mobs but didnt like them as it was to thick to get into the halo. Especially on the flowerpot. The dam retainer nut is sharp and all qtips get caught on it.

That's one thing I like a lot about the one piece design of the Showerhead. Still dream of an all quartz showerhead!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
LMAO. If only newvape got into the glass blowing business to complement their machining side!

Dream is right.

You can machine quartz also, that's how some of the high end USA quartz nails are being made. Apparently they don't have the right equipment to do it though.

invertedisdead,
Top Bottom