PVHES Vortex and 14mm GonG for Air/Solo PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
I have a Vortex stem and 14mm Gong here, both from PlanetVape. The Gong is NOT the high efficient one, it has the standard chamber/bowl like the normal stems. The Vortex however is H.E. of course.

Both have been used, i received 2 Gongs on trade and decided to trade one and keep one. I have personally never used this Gong, but did receive it with a few small black spots on the bowl area. They seem to be stuck on for good so this is just a heads up. It doesnt effect taste or function, merely cosmetics. This is an older version without the cuts/groves in the bowl, and without any logo.

Id like to keep these together, dont really want to separate them. And id honestly prefer a trade if possible. But i would sell both for 35 shipped by paypal. Fees and all on me.

I also have a bent solo and short straight solo not pictured as well that could be added or picked for a trade.

Id like to trade for another high efficiency stem or gong, specifically would be interested in a vortex stubby, any vortex gong, PVHES straight turbo, PVHES straight shorty turbo. But may also consider others.

DSC01820_zpsg9qtug0b.jpg

DSC01818_zpsidvky67b.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom