Purple Days Power Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollingstoner

Hey everyone I have been having some problems with my Purple Days power adapter for awhile and to get a new one is $20.00 from vapenow.com, which is quite a bit more than the $8 the purple days website used to charge. My question is, is there a cheaper place to get a replacement adapter, maybe like a radioshack or something? It would also be nice if there were a physical store I could go to so I don't have to go back to smoking while I wait for it go get shipped.

Thanks in advance for your help

rollingstoner,

rayski

rollingstoner said:
Hey everyone I have been having some problems with my Purple Days power adapter for awhile and to get a new one is $20.00 from vapenow.com, which is quite a bit more than the $8 the purple days website used to charge. My question is, is there a cheaper place to get a replacement adapter, maybe like a radioshack or something? It would also be nice if there were a physical store I could go to so I don't have to go back to smoking while I wait for it go get shipped.

Thanks in advance for your help
You can get one at Radio Shack, but not cheaper.

rayski,

Frickr

alot of places carry universal poweradapters. just be sure to read to see how many mA there is, if its too low it wont work properly, cant really be to high as the resistor can only utalize so much power at any given time.

Frickr,

max

Out to lunch
Best place to get the adapter is Jameco, the manufacturer. Jameco.com. Search for 10081 (part #). Price is $9.95. Shipping is about $8.50 for 2 lbs. which should cover at least a couple of units.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom