Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melizzard

Ohhhhhhhh, I totally forgot I ordered some xtras for my E while I was at it. That's probably what shipped! ;)

Melissa

Melizzard,

Mike_Stone

I got mine on Friday and had a most enjoyable weekend. Extremely efficient and it just takes a few times before you get the technique down. Really easy learning curve. Thanks Tom.

Mike_Stone,

Melizzard

Mike_Stone said:
I got mine on Friday and had a most enjoyable weekend. Extremely efficient and it just takes a few times before you get the technique down. Really easy learning curve. Thanks Tom.
Tom, how would you describe the technique? I've read real slow and easy hits ... I need to get the transition from my E to my PD all set in my head while I wait ... and I'm SO looking forward to my little, medical-use bowls that I can hit at a moment's notice! ;)

Melissa

Melizzard,

HoneyAir

"Milkshake through a straw" seems to be the fastest and quickest way to transmit to a total newbie the concept of using the PD.

Milkshake memories teach you that trying to suck TOO hard is futile... that there is a certain draw that ensures a steady flow. You find that groove and you're in.

:ko:

HoneyAir,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
meliz...it's a totally different draw, as the E gives less resistance and is an easier suck, but they both are bound by the same concept in that you have to find the sweet spot of your draw speed. You will enjoy it!

stickstones,

Melizzard

Actually, I think my PD AND my E will be sitting lonely and unused, but keeping each other company, for a few months. I have decided to use some THC hemp oil for this cancer. It has done a decent job kicking some cancer bootie in a matter of months. So, since I'll be ingesting the equivalent of a pound's worth of indica in 3 months time (YIKESSSSSSSSSSSS), I have no doubt I'll have no need to vape during that time! I'm just hoping I won't be sitting around drooling every day.

Melissa

Melizzard,

Purple-Days

Too bad Madcap is gone, I finally figured out who he was. Scalper #1, post #35 in this thread. Any doubters? Look at the rainbow beaded bracelet, then go to Madcap's sight. :lol: There is at least one pic with that unique bracelet in it. Busted !

I knew there was a reason he hated Purple-Days so much. :rolleyes:

Purple-Days,

Melizzard

Purple-Days said:
Too bad Madcap is gone, I finally figured out who he was. Scalper #1, post #35 in this thread. Any doubters? Look at the rainbow beaded bracelet, then go to Madcap's sight. :lol: There is at least one pic with that unique bracelet in it. Busted !

Who's Madcap?

Melizzard,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Too bad Madcap is gone, I finally figured out who he was. Scalper #1, post #35 in this thread. Any doubters? Look at the rainbow beaded bracelet, then go to Madcap's sight. lol There is at least one pic with that unique bracelet in it. Busted !

I knew there was a reason he hated Purple-Days so much. roll
BAM!

That's one of the better call-outs I've seen on forums.

Chubba,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Purple-Days said:

Tom, this is driving me nuts. I get a post from SA as post #35 in this thread.

stickstones,

gak hater

stickstones said:
Purple-Days said:

Tom, this is driving me nuts. I get a post from SA as post #35 in this thread.
click on the first link in SA's #35 post ;)

gak hater,

Purple-Days

Yep, in post #35 SA links two scalpers on EBay, The number one link is to a seller and photo. Nice wristband.

What prompted the look-see was I suspected the Madcap sig was to someone's site who didn't know him or something like that. Strange that he would post a sig pointing to himself on a 'weed' forum. Very unusual in itself. So I thought it might not be him or maybe the link was to a fake person or who knows.

Pammy has the eye for color, I asked her to go to that site and compare the skin tone etc. to the hands in the pics he has shown on this forum. Lily white, non working hands. They stands out.

I was surprised that it really was him in that sig. Pam pulled up a pic and there was little doubt that his FC pics and his site pics were a match. But what struck me was the bracelets. I had made mental note of that bracelet in the EBay pic, it was certainly unique. A rainbow... just so happens Roy G. Biv is listed as one of his big influences. Uh, Red Yellow Green etc. There are several pics of bracelets, he has a 'passion' for them. One sitting shot shows the right one I think. Even if it's not or it's questionable wether it is or is not that specific bracelet, all of it adds up. He was obsessed, and there had to be a reason.

Just an interesting footnote to the PD story. :rolleyes:

Purple-Days,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Damn Tom...I ain't fucking with you. You shoulda been CSI, or maybe Pammy since she can see! :lol:

stickstones,

pyronym

Harry Mooseknuckle
HoneyAir said:
"Milkshake through a straw" seems to be the fastest and quickest way to transmit to a total newbie the concept of using the PD.

Milkshake memories teach you that trying to suck TOO hard is futile... that there is a certain draw that ensures a steady flow. You find that groove and you're in.

:ko:
Every time I see this tip. I just think you are here and I have a straw that comes all the way over here and I drink your milkshake. I drink your milkshake."

pyronym,

sky king

Placed my order tonight, #2165. This will be my first vaporizer - i wanted to make the switch for health reasons. After looking at all the options I can somehow just tell this is the right choice for me. And waiting a little while is no problem. Well worth it for something hand-made with so much care, which you can really see from the videos. I already feel grateful...must be good vibes!

sky king,

No Cough

Chubba said:
do you pack less meds for the pd than you would the genie?
Oh hell yeah.

The bowl is significantly smaller but still cranks out nice clouds.
sounds good. I can't decide if I want to go with the pd or the ssv.

No Cough,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Firstly, welcome to the community No Cough. But just want to start you off right... So I ask: Why would you post that question in the availability thread? Plus, if you read anything at all about the PD here, i think you would know that you pack less.

IAmKrazy2,

No Cough

Hi IAmKrazy2,

I don't have an answer for your question.
I obviously didn't read the 1,000 page pd thread.

Forgive me IAmKrazy2, please.

Great avatar, Go Lions! ;)

No Cough,

lwien

First off, No Cough, welcome to FC.

Secondly, Krazy is absolutely correct. Your question regarding the PD does not belong in the availability thread. The mods here like to run a pretty tight ship, so I suggest to take some of the suggestions that may come your way without coming off so sarcastically like you just did.

There is a wealth of information here, but you're not gonna be spoonfed the answers. It's gonna take a bit of reading and research on your part. I was on this site for 2 weeks and read a TON of stuff before I ever asked my first question and believe me, you would not have had to read thru a 1000 page thread to find out the size of a PD bowl. You can just look at a pic of the Genie bowl and the PD bowl and the answer should be as plain as day.

Anyway, enjoy your stay. Lots of good stuff here, but I do suggest to leave that chip off your shoulder and just take some of the suggestions that may get thown your way as just some good advice.

lwien,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom